Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

all because i said Amen....

I know that i said this post will be a list of names of people whom i miss, but before any of that, i just want to give glory to my God.....

Six and a half years ago, i said a simple prayer, the sinner's prayer and ended with an "amen"

And life has never been the same again......

I'm not saying that after that i NEVER had any problems anymore, that life from then on was a bed of roses, but from that day onwards, life began to have a purpose, life began to blossom that life became fresh and new to me!

Right now, for those of you who don't know I'm in Singapore, and i just finished having Supper with Jeremy, Ling, Joyce and of course Tyler =)

it's true, when the bible says that when 2/3 gather in Jesus' name, Jesus will be in the midst of them....to me it doesn't just mean in prayer meetings or any church meetings, but i believe that whenever we meet up with other Christian friends, who puts Jesus in the centre, Jesus will always be there...

So after talking with them, about how life in Singapore is....how I'm adapting to a new environment, new friends, new everything.....it really just hit me that God's hand is upon me, that He's really looking after me!

And I'm just so honoured and humbled by what God has done! I mean I'm just a normal guy with normal goals, a normal life, a human, a sinner, someone who's not perfect, yet God CHOSE to look at me, and place me special in His eyes that I'm made perfect, and all because i said "amen" six and a half years ago....

to come here I'm blessed with an abundance in cash, great roommates (cause they always let me hog the fan hahahahah and DON'T complain about it), an AWESOME CELL GROUP and ZONE!!! With such a loving, open, motherly Cell Group leader, Darryl and an anointed and powerful, man of God, my zone supervisor Ming Jing....God's just really blessing me, and taking such GOOD care of me.....

Also my SOT team 21 and my CG W372, ALL OF THEM ARE AWESOME, each and everyone of them, unique in their own individual way, bringing joy and laughter and a sense of belonging in my life.....and this is just for the first MONTH!! And Jeremy and Ling agrees that I'm in a really GOOD CG and Zone.....

I'm just so THANKFUL for what my Heavenly Father has done, that when i ask Him for anything in His will, He will indeed provide for my needs....

No lack....
No regrets....
No needs unmet....

........just ABUNDANCE

THANK YOU SO MUCH DAD!!!!!

Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Indeed i want to say........




without God ................... nothing

No comments: