Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Sunday, August 31, 2008

sipping tea at 5 in the morn....

After exceedingly abundantly above and most likely critical amount of sweating........I've made it! Hahahaha I'm like serious man! Wanting to save like $200 on air fare i decided to travel from Singapore to KL first, then taking the flight from KL to Brunei hahahahah it's so much clearer when we put things in writing, BUT still complicated to the untrained traveller hahahaha

So I wanted to leave some stuff in Singapore BUT while packing I was thinking to myself, "I can manage bringing ALL of my things back home." So I did hahahahahah and it was HEAVY!!! Here are the contents of everything that I brought over:


  • One HUGE luggage of CLOTHES just CLOTHES weighing 34.6KG MUAHAHAHAH that's how heavy my clothes are hahahah :P what to do, a lot of material is needed to make clothes for me hahahahhahaha
  • One small hand carry bag (can pull along one) of ALL of my Books, Notes, Audio CDs, and etc. etc. from Bible School hahahahah weighing like 15.2KG just BOOKS you know~ hahah
  • One SMALLER hand carry bag (must carry one) in this one, is just Shoes lah, some miscellaneous things like a clock hahahah (of all things right~) and some MORE clothes hahahahah weighing like 10.3KG have Hair dryer some more hahahah
  • My lovely brown Zara sling bag, which is so LASTING man~ hahahah in it, Yvonne's STUFF!!! Hahahahah her Mac Fluidline lah, Marie Digby CD lah, Vaseline Lip Balm, Singapore Key chain+Postcard, and Good Morning Holy Spirit Book! I think I should charge her for travelling services man~ hahahahah and of course MORE notes, my Trophy ;) CDs box, Rubik's cube, bountiful bountiful TISSUES :), Deodorant, well you get the idea....weighs like 5.6KG
  • Last, but not least my laptop bag :D well of course my Laptop lah, with all the other stuff, like mouse lah, external hard disk, my Bible School Certificate and Transcript hehehehe weighing 4.6KG

In TOTAL I carried 70.3KG across the following:

  1. My apartment to Bus
  2. Bus to Boon Lay MRT (going to Eunos MRT)
  3. Eunos MRT to Cell Group via Bus (Joseph helped me here :D)
  4. Cell Group to Eunos MRT via Taxi (My entire cell group helped me here hahahah :D)
  5. Eunos MRT back to BOON LAY MRT!!! (-_-! forgot to get something -_-! hai~)
  6. Boon Lay Mrt to my apartment via Taxi
  7. Then apartment to Marsling MRT via Taxi
  8. Marsling MRT to Kranji MRT ( Taxi man lah! So silly.....hai~)
  9. Kranji MRT to Singapore Immigration via Bus (crazy man, was stuck for like 1 hour so MANY people
  10. Singapore Immigration to Malaysia Immigration via bus
  11. Malaysia Immigration to Larkin Bus Terminal via bus
  12. Larkin Bus Terminal to Kota Raya KL via bus
  13. Kota Raya KL to KL Sentral via Taxi
  14. KL Sentral to my destination KL LCCT via bus!!!
  15. Entrance of KL LCCT to McDonald's via trolley and now sipping my tea at 5 in the morn....listening to "At Last" by Etta James

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH so you can imagine how much SWEAT!!!!! My entire jeans were drenched! Hahahahahah but it's ok, I'm OK!!! After every stop I had like 15minutes break hahahah

Technically speaking I have done what I said I would do.....have a work out! Hahahahahahah So I was in the toilet just now, and I looked thinner man! Hahahah plus my jeans also got bigger hahahahah. This is the LAST time I'm doing this saving $200+ man~ hahahah

But it was ok lah~ amongst stops here and there, the bus drivers, immigration workers, bus passengers, taxi men, were all very helpful lah hahahah they were SHOCKED man when they tried to help me load my luggages onto the vehicles, they thought i was carrying stones or something hahahahahah so embarrasing lah, EVERYONE.........like EVERYONE gave me a second look hahahahaha

So here I am waiting for my dad to come to take the flight with me to Brunei, thank God man~ i can use up his luggage space :) hahahahahah so I'm safe, don't have to pay for extra weight :) hahahahahah

So now I have like 14+ hours to go before arriving in Brunei :)

First my dad will be like o_O at my luggages hahahah well not exactly lah, but you get what I'm trying to say, then when we arrive in Brunei, my mum's going to be like X__X hahahahahahha

I'm loving it....hahahahahah

No comments: