Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Alive and Kicking and Half-Way Home :]

Hey PEEPS! I know it took me awhile to update :P but I've been very busy! Since the last post I:
  • Got to serve in Choir for the amazing decentralised service by MJ and IC zone :]
  • Played human monopoly i.e. mini amazing race with zone members! Tiring but fun-filled
  • studying like a crazy person
  • finishing up assignments as fast as humanly possible
  • Went out with Ting 2-3 days in a row...(we were unsuccessful in what we wanted to do together : study)
  • Went shopping with Amilyn, who by the way bought SO MANY bags :P like berabis wah...
  • Looked high and low for an apartment
  • FOUND an apartment! It SSSSSSSSSSSSSWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT~
  • Accompanied Aunt Alice, Bev and Bryant for close to a week :D
  • moved like 32476234762574 of my stuff to my new apartment ^^
  • Was the first one who handed in EVERY assignment :]
  • Went shopping for my family in Orchard :] but only got things for my Mum and Sis
  • also HAD to buy ba gua for Steph -_-
  • Went to clean up the apartment...found 2 dead cockroaches in my cupboard, thank goodness Aunt Alice was there :$
  • Went to IKEA!!!! :]
  • Power packed, eye-opening, jaw dropping, mind exploding, service with Dr.Ar.Bernard! :D
  • CELL GROUP!!!! :D I am missing all of them already!
  • Had two exams and know that I did well :]
  • Went to the Changi Airport at 11am this morning....only to realise flight was only at 2.05pm :X
  • Shopped at Changi Airport and got things for my Dad and Bro :] stressful I tell you....
  • Didn't realise but actually walked from Terminal 3 to Terminal 1 :O
  • Had a foot message in Changi ^^
  • Got onto the plane and then got delayed ON THE PLANE for the dumbest reason -_-

Two passengers were too late to board the plane, so they had checked in baggage so needed to remove them for security reasons -_- to top it all off...cause of the SLIGHT delay....Air Control Tower had to take 10-15mins just to change the route of the the plane I was on so it won't clash with another plane -_- this shows that even IF you like to shop there is always a time and place....if not cause mafan for everyone else only~

  • Reached KL early ^^ so glad cause had to immediately....
  • Check in again to for KL-Brunei flight
  • Skipping happily cause managed to check-in early and....
  • GOT TO HAVE KFC!!!! ^^
  • dropped my cap....picked it back up....continued typing....
  • Got to go in soon cause flight to Brunei is at 5.55pm such a nice number :)
  • Hopes that the flight won't be delayed!
  • Am already missing Singapore :( this week Pastor Kong would be preaching!
  • BUT get to watch it online cause....HOUSE FINALLY HAS ESPEED!!!!

Ok gtg for now! So you see i HAVE been busy! it's not that I don't want to....I just had ALOT of things to do! will post up the millions of pictures that i took :) till we meet again in Brunei!

Have to rush so no colour coding for now....again~ hai.....feels so dead without my colours :( hahahha

No comments: