Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Monday, August 17, 2009

yet another 17 days!

What's up with me and blogging after 17 days! Hahaha Let's try using this new word : UBER!!

I am guessing it means super or something....

So here goes...

I have been UBER busy and also UBER slack!

There's so many things that can happen in 17 days!
  • Back in Singapore just in time for my Church's, CITY HARVEST CHURCH 20TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!! It was AWESOME! Queue up from 7.30AM until like 9AM! :D and stayed all the way till 3.30pm! :D Tremendously BLESSED AND INSPIRED to grow and keep on growing!!! CHC is the same age as me :) [little pleasures]
  • CG CG CG CG CG CG CG CG CG CG CG CG CG!!!!!!!! W372!!!!!! Since the 1st of August I have been to two CG meetings :D and both were :') I am so HAPPY to be in W372! So HAPPY to be back with my Singapore family once again! So happy to be involved in CG once again! So happy to just see each and every one of them again :') I love ALL of YOU SO MUCH!!!! :')
  • Then of course SERVICE!!!!!! Pastor Kong's timely message on Praise and Worship! Presence of God was so strong! Especially when everyone in Expo Hall 8, just knelt down together as a Church, just worshipping Him!! Challenged to just go all out when it comes to praise and worship! :D Then SOT 2009 GRADUATION SERVICE!!!!! Wanna say......

CONGRATULATIONS NG WEI TING OF BRUNEI DARUSSALAM >:} FOR FINISHING THE RACE!!! FOR PRESSING ON AND DOING YOUR BEST!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! KEEP ON SHINING, KEEP ON BURNING, NEVER LOOK BACK, BUT LOOK AHEAD FOR WHAT'S IN STORE!!! GREATER THINGS!!!

  • Was reminded of my time in SOT :') an experience like no other! An experience that should NEVER be missed! So if YOU can GO FOR SOT 2010!!! Instead of only 5 months....it'll be SIX WHOLE MONTHS OF UNIMAGINABLE DRIVE TOWARDS GREATNESS!!! Should NOT be missed!!!! Register NOW!!! :D
  • Also not forgetting time spent with Rich's Mom and his aunt! Thanks so much aunties :D
  • And ALSO time with Steph and Joshua and Damian....HAHAHHAAH love all of our various eating outings.....and I still "hatche" you Steph for introducing me to DAISO!!! I hope you miss Mr. Bean Soya Ice Cream Cone like a mental person! >:} and everyone take note that Steph has an eye for spotting transexuals with huge chests...HAHAHAHAH just letting you know...for whenever...well you know...HAHAHAH
  • Settling in GREAT in my new apartment at Eunos!! :D Rich and Bry has LOTS to learn! But they are learning :D which is a relief! Thank YOU GOD for always enlarging my capacity for patience :) only by YOUR Strength :) Hahaha they're not THAT bad! But Trust me, you would need a LOT of energy when you live with such energetic growing boys! With them, we've used the washing machine SO MANY TIMES like it's nobody's business! And I have this new found love for MOPPING!!! :D Went to IKEA AND DAISO to get things to make the apartment more homey~ and it's getting along GREAT!! Can't wait to have family and friends over :D
  • Of course SCHOOL!!! :D This Semester is just lets say....very um....graphical...hahaha....we have one ENTIRE module dedicated to Biological Reproduction and Embryology...So just think why it's so graphical...I actually saw spots...after seeing the pictures/diagrams that we must draw for our exams :O but of course school is great! Most probably be getting my results today! :D YIPEE!!! Can't wait! Result were out like YONKERS ago...ok...ok...like a month ago.....BUT it was sent by SNAIL MAIL!! And no one informed me until last Friday -_- and I still haven't received ANYTHING -_- I WANNA KNOW MY RESULTS!!!!
  • Then the usuals~ Cooking quite alot now :) cause I have gas :) using the internet to catch up with friends all over the world, updating various thingis, getting updated with pop culture >:} if you know what I mean~ cause Starhub Internet is UBERLY FAST!!!! Loving my Faceshop products :) Palm Sugar Scrub and Seaweed Face Mask Cream!!! Oh the joy I get on Wednesdays ^^
  • Last but not least.....JUST BOUGHT A COAT FOR $49 FROM TOPMAN!!!! CLEARANCE SALES!!! Last piece!! It was down from a WHOPPING $216!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Loves the COAT!!! Actually went to a total of 6 TOPMAN around Singapore just looking for the coat! Thank God I found it!!! ^^
  • Uploading more pictures now! And the next post....which will most probably be later in the day would be mostly pictures :D like ALOT!!!

Love you all!!!!! And I know you love me too!!!! Will make posts which are more me...very soon :D after the picture post it'll be more "kwa-chang" as in overly dramatic ;) I know you all love overly dramatic me ;) hahah

So too-da-loo~ till next time :D

No comments: