Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

dedicated to the ant

:D ok I am OH SO HAPPY that exams almost over. It ends next week Wednesday (with chem) ! OH MY gosh la cannot wait to just get it over with, and sleep! And watch movies, and sleep. and do more quiet times :) haven’t been doing so much of that lately :( and exercise!

I feel so nerdy writing this (and can almost hear Bernard chanting away “nerd. nerd. nerd x100.” : I’m going to get done with chem Applications revision by the time it’s time for bed. And tomoro is all just past year papers. So I can rest a bit tomoro  and then it’s the CRAZY weekend of bio studying.

And as I write this there’s an ant scurrying across the screen squishyou squish you!

Ok now it’s gone :)

Haha I duno what to write. Have to get back to revisions.

I know this post doesn’t match up to bernard’s. but EEE it’s not fair; he’s so long winded. (lol) and he’s good at it (lol)

OK BERNARD don’t get angry. I read your post before this and the first sentence got the word
PISSED in red. Lol.

Haha so cin cai my post.

Aaaaaahahaha . I just opened blogger (im using microsoft) and I see we have 14 posts. To think that I contributed 1/8 of those posts :)




No comments: