Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I am so grateful...

Had a truly amazing weekend! Pastor Kong's BACK!! :D his 19th day of fasting on Saturday! Such presence that he carries! Always go in expectant and come out overfilled! Learned so much from him over and over again! Am super glad that I am planted in CHC :)

  • to dream BIG
  • to go after that dream! Think,visualize,believe&speak!
  • keeping my FAITH strong!
  • getting OTHERS excited about the dream!
  • GOOD physical condition
  • ASK for it!
  • COMMITTED to fight the tough battles
  • Above all...be ready to PASS IT ON TO THE NEXT GENERATION! Joshua15:19


Then the usual amazing CG meeting with Darryl! Full of faith and power! Thank You God for always showing up in our cell group! Brought home with me a lot of what Darryl shared with the cell group, it was such a heart to heart meeting :)

A lot of questions were asked, a challenge was given, why are we doing what we are doing? When we say we’re not ready, are we saying that we’re so terrible to the point where the MOST PERFECT GOD cannot use us?

We need to understand and know our motive, our purpose behind our actions! We need always to be willing to move when He moves, to let our every motive and purpose to be backed up with the love for God and the love for people! If we love God so much, by default we would only want to please Him, and reaching out to people, loving people would be on top of that list! Even if we love people, by default we would want them to know our Father, to help be that bridge to help others to know Him, to care for others just as He cares for us!

I’m so grateful,
That You place Your Father’s will above Your own,
I’m so grateful,
That You freely gave Yourself up even when You were not wrong,
I’m so grateful,
That You stood Your ground regardless of the false accusations,
I’m so grateful,
That You remained strong and determined even after being flogged,
I’m so grateful,
That You withstood all the mockery and humiliation even when they had no truth behind them,
I’m so grateful,
That when You were all broken You still prayed “Father, forgive them, for they don’t know what they’re doing”
I’m so grateful,
That when You could have ended it with just a word, You stayed until the very end crying out “IT IS FINISHED!”
I’m so grateful,
That it didn’t end there, but on the third day You rose again!
I’m so grateful,
That everyday, You’re praying for me, connecting me with the Father!
I’m so grateful,
That in everything You always pick love!

No comments: