Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Friday, November 27, 2009

pics and what not/s

Always wondered how others keep their blog updated almost like 24/7, maybe that's just a bit misleading, but you get what I mean, others who seem to have so much time to just update update update, I guess I jut envy them to be able to be always so updated....ANYWAYS this is nt about me wondering about things that don't matter this is about....PICTURES :D

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!! YAY!!! You know that it's coming, especially in Singapore when...

ORCHARD IS TOTALLY PIMPED UP!!!

Just so beautiful! Loves walking down Orchard especially at night, I love lights!

I guess Christmas is early for others cause i managed to get...

Aren't I just evil >:} He wanted to get rid of his eyebags hehehe and I was being a cheeky monkey >:}

Also managed to whip up some things last month!


I think I am really a pro as I have NO OVEN!!! And to get a roasted chicken like that is exceptionally awesome ;)


Just for Ms.Ng...it'll be in your hands soon enough~ Your very own heaven in a plastic wrap ;)

Went for CRYSTAL JADE XIAO LONG BAO STEAMBOAT BUFFET!!!

Ordered every meat available on the menu :$

Always space for dessert and ManTao!

Had 6 of this!! That's a total of 30 xiao long bao! WOAH :O
Totally worth it!!

In other news...
Richmond broke out toilet sink -_-
Thank goodness I am such a skilled handyman~ ;)

Last but not least...got my very FIRST CHRISTMAS TREE!!! :D

Isn't it lovely :) truly love my life :)

No comments: