Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Crazy Friends......


Hahahahahah see how crazy we are, the very first post and you already see me crushing Diana, hahahahh. I'm like Diana's self appointed best friend and like vice versa, for those of you who do not know the term vice versa, go look it up man ;) hahahahha

so this is like our first ever blog man, hahahah sooo sakai right~ well what are you going to do about it, sue us?!?!? hahahahha

But seriously man, we are CRAZY, if you like ever see us like hanging out I WARN you to RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, hahahahah like independantly we are ok lah, not that crazy yet but together, we do CRAZY stuff man, nearly crashing my beautiful WHITE Prado car, laugh until we cause harm to tables, i mean look at the picture man, poor tables that are under our care hahahahhaha

Besides that, we like fart, burp, poop, pee, and so forth, well who doesn't right?!?!?! hahahahah maybe not Diana lah, cause if you really know me then you would know how LOUD I burp!!

Today just wanna say that Chem was overall ok lah, everyone said like paper 2 was soooooooo GOOD but to me I prefer the June one, but paper 5 was AWESOME man! It's not that easy lah, but granted that i only like had 2 hours of sleep and Mandy kept kicking me before the exam and i was TOTALLY unprepared, i LOVED the paper =D hahahahahha

Then went home feeling pretty good about myself, and you would think i would be sleeping right but i didn't spent time with Jason wacthing the GROSSEST movie EVER, played with my two dogs, DumDum and BamBam, watched a comedy till my side hurts, walked my dogs, then had a WONDERFUL dinner with my family =) hahahahhaa

And now I'm in Yvonne's house typing this post waiting for my sis to call me up to pick her up from JP, BUSY aren't I, but that's the way i like it! Who needs a boring life anyway, you gotta keep it BURNING!

1 comment:

Lau Ber Nard said...

YES! now everbody will know how bernard takes advantage of his bigger size to CRUSH me! proof in the picture!