Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Monday, April 14, 2008

I Miss......

Since I have got only about 30 minutes more to spend on my laptop, cause tomorrow I have classes at 8.45am, not because I have a curfew, I'm 19 for goodness sake! Hahahahahah decided to post a list of things that i really really miss, it's still going to be long lah, that's my signature man.......the guy with the long posts hahahahahha, so here are a "FEW" things that i miss:



  1. the first one's gotta be AIR CON!!! you would think it would be you (the person reading this) right~ but you're wrong hahahahahha
  2. then of course you lah ;) hahahhaahha
  3. my wonderful SOFT and COZY QUEEN size bed! Like a wonderful cloud that is in the sky, hai~ i miss you so....
  4. my MUMMY!!!!
  5. being able to DRIVE!!!!
  6. having picture posts (no camera here also didn't bring phone cable -_-!)
  7. Gette of course!
  8. MY ROOM!!!!!!
  9. my wonderful collection of Vodkas.............
  10. IDEAL cafe and grill!!!
  11. my OVEN!!!!
  12. having enough JEANS, only brought like 3!!! (cause thought my mum would buy me lots on Malaysia)
  13. DOTA with the guys......Paul, Richmond, Mark, Jason, and Wei Jin
  14. always putting Sam in near death experiences
  15. ACTS 29 for sure man!!!
  16. my wonderful Zone B....Michelle, Mei Fong, Dalvina, Melissa, Angelina, Jemuel, Darren
  17. of course my school Friends, LIKE LOADS OF THEM!!!! Chee Yan, Yoke Gie, Hui Na, Alicia, Shin Bey, Shu Yee, Amilyn, aiyah a lot lah!
  18. SANDEEP AND DIANA!!!! (see you both got special mention one hahahahaha)
  19. Of course VONNE lah, hahahahah especially the spider incident.......honks-screams-cries-running-falling-socks-hahahahahhahahaha (BISAYA THIS VONNE, so fussy one, colour also want to change it used to be Vonne but she wants it that way :P hahahahhaha)
  20. my mum's boss' MERCEDES!!! hit 200km/h man!
  21. my Grand mama~
  22. pirated DVDs hahahahaha
  23. Tuitioning the 3 girls hahahahah so funny man all their stories~
  24. Not having to do my own LAUNDRY
  25. having a maid~
  26. all my small but useless knic knacs~

actually got lots more one, but too tired to continue typing man~ already got like 26!!! But of course I LOVE SINGAPORE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't want to be in any other place at the moment cause Bible School is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS IN STORE FOR BIBLE SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!!!!

Signing out!!! God Bless peeps!!!

Oh pls disregard the following convo piece, the toothpick Jason wants me to help him buy some stuff, so cause i don't have a pen with me at the moment, i gotta use my blog to remember the technical terms for his stuff :P hahahahaha

[c=4]♠fork&spoon.[/c] says:
nard if yu go yu ask 1st la if got the iron cobra double padel,flexi glide
[c=4]♠fork&spoon.[/c] says:
FLEXI GLIDE oh
[c=4]♠fork&spoon.[/c] says:
haha
[c=4]♠fork&spoon.[/c] says:
sure hve 1
[c=4]♠fork&spoon.[/c] says:
if have yu tell them yu book 1st la


and btw the list is not from most important to least important...........so pls lah don't be insecure~ hahahahahah LOVE YA GUYS!!!

No comments: