Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

OMG!!!!!!

Can't believe it man! Bet you want to know what I'm talking about right~ hahahahahah like I have said in a very very very very very old post, I'm actually quite proud one, well not so proud until you cannot tahan lah~ like just proud enough......hahahhaa

Anyway, as i was saying, few days ago my mum sms me telling me that i got an outstanding award in school for something, didn't know what lah, cause my mum didn't ask.

Then the next day Sandeep sms me telling me i got such high marks for my English AS'Level Nov 2007 paper that Cambridge is going to give me an award~ and i was like WOW!!!!! So of course very happy lah....

Then the following day my mum message telling me that I got top 10 in Brunei......so even MORE WOW!!!!

Then TODAY, my TEACHER MESSAGE ME, TOP IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

So right now....I'm like ECSTATIC!!!!!

I mean who wouldn't be happy right~

So I just really want to give all glory to GOD!!! Cause He's the one who has placed all the Creativity in me! Didn't even expect this at all man, thought like get grade A is the best already~ but God is indeed an AWESOME GOD, One who gives in ABUNDANCE.....AMEN!!!!

So that's like only one of the many things that happened today......hahahahhaa

Today I also got to serve in the Choir ministry for Bible School, sooooooo COOL MAN!!!!!

Then later in the day, we had another lesson in Prayer School, where they teach you how to maintain and flow with the Holy Spirit and it was AWESOME, we spent like 1 hour in the presence of the Holy Spirit, and it was so breath-taking and refreshing! All of us just wanted to stay forever man! But of course cannot lah cause got more classes to attend!

Then the funniest thing happened, i decided to turn on my Brunei line lah, just in case i have an important sms or something, and you know what i got........

13 MESSAGES from Aunt Grace, hahahahahahah i was like WHOA.........(only some people will understand this hahahahahahah)

So yeah that's about it for today, as usual.....

I'm missing Brunei but enjoying Singapore to the fullest with my God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit!!!!!

God Bless peeps!

No comments: