Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Sunday, April 13, 2008

It has definitely be AWHILE!!!

Hahahahahhahaha this just goes to show how busy I am! My last documented post was in like 4 MONTHS!!! Hahahahahahah 17/12/07 and now after much awaited time, cause I know how much you all love my writing hahahahahh today on the 13/04/08 the blog shall be resurrected from the internet graveyard! HAHAHAHHAHA SO LAME!!!!! (but what to do I'm in Singapore!!) hahahaha

So much has happened since then hai~ if i were to recount each and every experience and re-tell each and every story, not only will this be the longest post of mine, but it'll also be the longest post in the WORLD!!! HAhahahahaha I'm a very happening person you see, so to prevent you all from damaging you're eyes from reading so many things, here's just a summarized list of what has happened (it's going to be long!) :

  • The great mega production of The Promise
  • New Year's Eve Dinner and overnight prayer countdown to bring in the new year, which was so awesome.
  • Went to Ignite Conference, and was really impacted by the testimonies from the various New Generation groups around the world
  • Valentines project led by Vonne, hai~ went to JIS at like 11PM on the eve of Valentines day.
  • SO MUCH WORK IN UNIVERSITIES REGISTRATION!
  • A'level results came out and i did really well!
  • Gave tuition to Form 4 and Form 5 students.
  • Had the best birthday ever! Had like 4 surprise birthday! So i had like 4 CAKES, felt so bloated with cake man that week.
  • Rock Your World Conference with Joel Feebrey from Hillsong and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD and AWESOME~!!!!! Had so much Fun with the extreme games and also all the Excellent sessions!
  • Went to Malaysia for "ching ming" (cleaning the grave thing~)
  • Then now currently in Singapore undertaking the BEST Bible School in the entire world!
  • and today i just found out that CAMBRIDGE is GIVING ME AN AWARD!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH SO ECSTATIC!

Actually there's so much more things that happened during the period from December to April, like Project Runway marathon with Vonne, DOTA with the Guys (Jason, Mark, Rich, Sam, Jin, Paul, and son on) with Benny (and i totally kicked butt), getting a new laptop, going to the beach, driving down to KB and so much more man!

But out of everything that has happened the one that really stands out, would be me coming to the School of Theology in City Harvest Church, Singapore!

God really showed me that He is indeed my provider, that whenever He calls, He'll pay the bills! For me coming to Singapore is really a step of faith as two months before coming to Singapore, my parents suddenly changed their minds about supporting me to come to bible school. So in two months I'm suppose to save up $3500 to $4000 to live in Singapore.

Devastated and worried, I went to see Jeremy and Ling, for Godly advice, and they encouraged me saying whenever God calls, He'll pay the bills, so they asked me to start giving tuition. So encouraged and powered up, i went and made effort to do my part in saving money and managed to save up to $700 in just 2 months! Praise God, but this was still really short of what i needed for Bible School. However God wasn't done with me yet!

He had something so much bigger in store for me! Just two weeks before going to Singapore, my Success Group, a dynamic bunch or young adults that would meet any need and heal any hurt collected and love offering for me and with just 16 of them, they blessed me with $835, then just one week before flying off, my Senior Pastor Peter, said that the church decided to sponsor me with $2000 for my Bible School!

So within two months God helped me raise $3535! Praise God!! and yet He still had something else for me, just two days before coming to Singapore, my parents suddenly decided to give me a monthly allowance of $365 for my entire stay in Singapore! You may say that's what parents do, but I say God softened their hearts and had everything to do with this sudden change of heart!

So from practically nothing within 2 months God has given me MORE THAN ENOUGH!!!!! So God is indeed a PROVIDER, who'll give us our daily bread, where He came to give life and to give it abundantly! We have to remember that for God to do His part we in turn have to do our part first!

So right now I'm living it up in Singapore, having daily encounters with my God, learning more and more and more about Him each and every day in bible school, being thought by the BEST!!

So whenever you "SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thank You so much FATHER!!!!

No comments: