Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

my friends...

Not bad, three post in a day ;) i'm on a roll!!! Hahhaha this is just some things that I'll always remember my friends by =)

"Bernard can you carry me?"
-Tan Paul Zun

"lets go save the dog (some random stray dog)"
-Sandeep Kaur

"this picture is not that nice, cause i'm not in it."
-Derek Wong


"i love my baby (refering to a newly bought external hard disk)."
-Desman Sii


"I so pro in playing guitar right~"
-Richmond Lim


"BERNARD! You're suffocating me!"
-Samuel Koay

"*huff* *puff* *huff* *puff* pffffffffftttt (left hand vertically stretched right hand horizontally stretched)"
-Ng Wei Ting

"How do i get there again?"
-Joyce Chua

"Details determines destiny, when God calls He will provide"
-Jeremy Yeo


"You are loved, and everyone has the potential to do great things"
-Leonora Yeo

"Huh? What? Eeeeeeeee, don't bully me"
-Beverly Leong

"I need to lose weight or i can just stay next to Bernard so i look very thin"
-Alice Bong

"I'm the sexiest thing on earth *wink*"
-Krystle Anil


"bla bla bla bla bla bla bla BIS-TING-NGIA-WA"
-Yvonne Lim


"Nard that day I pray for my friend then God answered my prayer, but don't tell anyone ah~"
-Jason Tew


"Carrot cake carrot cake carrot cake...."
-Diana Choo


"Bernard, I'm getting car sick from sitting in your car"
-Melissa Lee

"How i wish everyday was Christmas!"
-Angelyn Choo


"Always remember that my shoes are always nicer than yours lalalalaallaalalalal so gay!"
-Mark Jay


"Everything starts with a prayer, comes with a little bit of faith and ends with a breakthrough"-Michelle Chen

"OMG Bernard you're hand is so small already, i can wrap my hand around you're wrist!"
-Stephanie Ng


Hahahahah of course this is not their quotes to live by lah.....just some encouraging, some funny, some silly things that i'll always rememebr them by! The thing is i know that i wouldn't be the person i am today without them lah! Of course got a lot of other friends lah! Like Chee Yan, Alicia, Yoke Gie, Shin Bey, Hui Na, Tiffany, Jelphine, Javon, Chee Yin, Peng, Adeline, Nick, Miss P, Christina, a lot of you lah! Hahahahah but it'll take me all day to type EVERYTHING down right....hahahahaah

And of course all of my new friends here in Singapore!!!! My CG, my Team, SOT classmates, Zone Members, A LOT LAh!!!

Most importantly Jesus!! Who died and rose again on the third day! Stayed on the cross for me, without even second guessing my value! Love you the MOST!!!!

No comments: