Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

need to start again...

HEY EVERYONE! [who reads this blog :P well i know there's alot of you lah ;)] hahahahah i'm so hilarious! Anyways this will be my shortest blog yet, and a really really REALLY long one is going to come up like in this week.......hopefully, really miss all of you! Wan Shing, Steph (can't wait to hear what you want to tell me ;) you getting married is it~ HAHAHAHAH I MUST BE YOUR MC!!!! MUST MUST MUST MUST!!! Oh oh oh oh oh You're adopting! Hahahahahhahahah OMG DON'T SAY YOUR PREGNANT!! I'm not Ivan >:P hahahahahha), Melissa, Michelle, Krys, Alice, well alot lah!

SAN I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Really wished i could have brought yo to more and BETTER places in Singapore!!!! Hai~ really miss you loads lah!!! Reply soon k~ really wanna know how's everything, IN DETAIL......e-mail me dawg~ peace out homie ;) of how i miss you so~ LOVE YA LOADS!

No comments: