Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

tomorrow...tomorrow...i'm so nervous bout tomorrow...it's only 12 hours away....

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 12 HOURS MAN!!!! WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Thanks so much friends!!! For your encouraging messages!!! Really miss you all lah!!! Why want to make me more homesick 12 hours before the......WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PREACHING EVALUATION!!!!!!

So excited yet so nervous!!! How you all found out that i MIGHT be preaching in front of the ENTIRE bible school tomorrow is beyond me! But it's true HEHEHEHEHEH SO ECSTATIC that Ling and i are shortlisted for BEST PREACHER OF THE YEAR!!! HHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

I said MIGHT because it's not confirm confirm that we'll be preaching tomorrow! But we still have to get ready!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, so funny, like just now went to see the school's dean, Bobby and i was asking if we'll be preaching tomorrow or today? Then he said "I'll inform you all tomorrow." WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

And you know not only will we be preaching in front of 620+ bible school students, PASTOR TAN will be EVALUATING!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHH seriously man! If you're here with me right now, i think you'll go deaf from all my WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So just now right~ Pastor Tan was saying how we might be preaching tomorrow, and how he wants us to share with him something that he has NEVER heard before!!! My entire team turn their heads backwards to look at me!! And i was like on the verge of blacking out! Seriously man! The lights seems brighter and i was seeing spots for like 3 seconds! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

But really, I'm so like ecstatic and excited!! Really want to get the best preacher of the year award!!! Ling always taught me that in whatever we do, we should only aim for the BEST!!! Thanks so much Ling for always encouraging me!!! If it weren't for you teaching me how to preach all those years! And also Jeremy for encouraging me to push on and come to bible school this year!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Can't believe I'm competing with Ling!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!! Heheheheh Ling was so proud of our achievement!!! The only two from Brunei! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE such a small country hehehehehhe but WE GOT IN!!! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHE OMG SO HAPPY!!!!

You should have seen Ling and I when we were briefed last Friday! We were like giggling and "hehehehehehe-ing" hahahahahah!!! Then clapping our hands like little kids like that! HAHAHAHAHAH and everyone else was like more like hmmmmm......let's see......Mrs. Yee like that hahahahahahah (for those of you who do not know.....she's a very serious woman) They got smile lah!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I wanna get the BEST PREACHER!!!! Then can share message in EXPO!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH infront of like 7000+ people WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...................and i've just.................................. *fainted*

No comments: