Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Monday, December 29, 2008

this week!

FINALLY I'M ABLE TO PUT UP A NEW POST!!!!
b
For some reason my home's Wifi is on the fritz~ and no it's not because of my roomate (for those of you who knows the story......he's in his hometown hehehehe)
b
So warning those who can't take LONG POST *ahem* *ahem* *ahem* joy...*cough* *cough* hahahahah this is your warning sentence hahahaha
b
Moving on.....this week was AWESOME!!!!!!!! I mean it was so AWESOME!!!!!
b
It was kind of tiring lah but it was AWESOME~ :D
b
Tiring cause of the travelling lah.....1 hour you know......
b
So here's the breakdown!
b
25th!
b
C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S Service!!!! It was so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! I mean it was so good that.........on the 24th we also had our Christmas service and my CG wanted to go for both 24th and 25th service......but on the 24th Darryl SMSed us "Is it ok for those who are not bringing friends today, can you come tomorrow instead, cause the service is already fully pact"
b
I MEAN AWESOME RIGHT!!!!! Praise God!!! That we HAD to choose to NOT GO to Service so as to let our friends fit into the hall!!
b
God is good.....All the time!
b
I went for the 25th :) cause i didn't have friends that were coming :( BUT IT'S OK!! Next time!!!! The drama was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
b
I mean talk about CREATIVITY!!!!! It was out of this world!! :)
b
[Operation Save the World]
b
Then Pastor Kong shared a short but powerful message, about Jesus being the Light of our world :D AMEN!!
b
And during altar call HUNDREDS of people went forward!!! AMEN!!!! It was just so WOW!
b
Then after Service we had out gift exchange in our CG and i got a...
So nice right! Esther got it for me :) and it's not one of those normal Snow Globe! It's one of those that you wind it up then it'll spin and have music one :D hahhaahhaah LOVES IT~
b
C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S was just AWESOME!!!!
b
27th!
b
LAST SERVICE OF THE YEAR! It was really a heart to heart service! We didn't have a message from Pastor Kong.....instead Pastor Kong interviewed SUN!!!!! It was just so heart warming to hear and feel what was in Pastor's and Sun's heart!
b
Although there wasn't a sermon that was preached, we still learned a lot! I mean it's Pastor Kong and Sun!!! If there's any one to look up to, it's them :)
b
And it was so cool, Sun has met SO MANY celebrities! I was like WAH! WOW! OOOH! hahahah and Yi Quan (one of my CG members) was like laughing cause i was like the only one......i think it's cause different culture....but i mean YOU would too! Here's like some of the Celebs that Sun has met and taken pictures with:
  • Whoopi Goldberg!!!!!!
  • Fergie
  • Jared Leto
  • Kate Bonsworth
  • Snoop Dog
  • Norah Jones
  • Chris Noth

I MEAN WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!!! So cool right?!?!?!? Her album's coming OUT in June :) can't wait! I'm so going to buy it! And she might be going on the Ellen Degeneres show!!! :O

I mean Sun is just SO busy with work and yet she still takes the time to go to China to help the Earthquake victims!! And Sun has opened up SO MANY Clinics/Schools/Orphanges in China, India and Indonesia! Everytime I see her trailer about what she's been doing, i always cry! I'm just so encouraged by what she's doing, and always telling myself that if Sun can do it, so can I! If Sun can do it, so can YOU!! I really do hope that one day i get to meet her in person!

28th! (part 1)

We had a thanksgiving cell! Well it wasn't really a cell group cause there wasn't any P&W, or any sermon, but it was just my CG gathering at Darryl's Place to fellowship with one another!

It was potluck! And our food had to represent what we're thankful for :) it was really an awesome time, really just bringing us closer to one another :')

I really Thank God that He has put me into this family W372!!! Giving me such a loving Cell Group Leader and such great Cell Group Members!

We also took time to appreciate one another, and had some awards like best CG member, most encouraging CG member, most cheerful CG member and so on!

Then Darryl had to leave early to go to the Airport! I mean how loving can you get! Although she's leaving to go to Korea for her holidays, Darryl still opened up her house for us to have a gathering :) indeed i'm very blessed to have Darryl as my CGL!!!!

We really had a lot of fun! Playing number games and getting so full until cannot eat anymore! Hahahahah then after that we played Snap and Old Maid HAHAHAHAHAH we were laughing until we cry!

28th! (part 2)

So after Thanksgiving Cell, on my way home Joyce called me up to see if i was free, so i was.....so we went to Ling's place! Hahahahah of course i had a pit stop at ToriQ *YUMMMMMMMMM* to buy dinner! Hhahahah then we only reached Ling's place at like 10pm+ hahahahha

Tyler and Zephyr are so big already!! It was really great to just hang out with Ling and Joyce again :) Jeremy was downstairs in the Coffee shop watching a Football game hahahaha

We also played the "NIOK" Spongebob Monopoly! Hahhahahaha so funny! We had to RUSH true the game cause Joyce and I needed to catch the last bus/MRT back home, but we weren't fast enough! Hahahah so we took a CAB hahahahah

So yes THIS WEEK was just AWESOME!!!!!

2009 you're just 3 days away! Watch out!!!

No comments: