Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Friday, December 5, 2008

today....

So today~ my school admin asked me to go to the campus to like collect my student pass and pay my first installment, and i was like FINALLY man~ hahahah then when i reach~ they told me i needed to go for.......



MEDICAL CHECK-UP!!!! :O i know right~



But before any of that~ Ting wanted to go IKEA to have like BREAKFAST!!! And she wanted to meet at Ikea at like 9AM like NINE IN THE MORN!!!!



Well of course i voiced out my concern lah! I mean NINE IN THE MORNING MAN!!!! That's like the time when i JUST wake up~ hhahahaha but obviously we both dilly dawdle here and there so we only like reach Ikea at like 10.17am hahahahahahhaha



Ikea was great lah! I mean why wouldn't it be~ and i got:


  • POTATO PEELER

  • CHOPPING BOARD

Hahahahah only those two, but they were MANDATORY man~ hahahahahah so yes, back to medical check-up story.....


So cause i thought Ting would be like waiting for me till like forever~ so i rushed loh~ and the whole time i was rushing~ i was telling myself, "remember to bring passport and also USB cable (for Ting's camera)" BUT THEN~ i forgot -_-"


So the USB Cable was ok lah~ Ting brought "her" memory card reader, so like after Ikea we went our seperate ways......THIS IS WHERE THE STORY BEGINS hahahahahahahah


Long winded ain't i~


So i finally reached school~ then the receptionist say the person not in, out to lunch so i had to wait for like 1hour there -_-" but it's ok, i had my DS heheheheheheheh :D


Then the person came and told me that i needed to go for a medical check-up, and i was like "uh.....sure.......ok...." hahahahahah So i asked her lah, "do i need my passport?"


And she said "IC will do" so ok~ loh~ I didn't bother going back home to get my passport, so i took my time to go to the medical centre to have my check-up. Since it was my FIRST time~ i decided to take the bus from the MRT station, and so silly~ it was only ONE STOP AWAY, but that's not the stupid part, the building was like right INFRONT of the MRT station.........


I was like -_-" hai~ wasting 71cents hahahahahahah


So then i was waiting for my turn~ and i noticed that there are apparently a lot of Filipinos hahahaha so anyways it was finally my turn~ then the receptionist said that i NEEDED my passport 0_O"


So it was like 3.38pm already, clinic closes at like 5pm and LAST PATIENT TAKEN will be at like 4.45pm!!


So i was like mental man~ rush backed home to get my passport, then rush backed to the clinic~ reached by like 4.30pm! Not bad right~ hahahahahah i mean given that it was during peak hours so got like not only HUMAN JAM but also TRAFFIC JAM~ but i made it!


Hahahahah so i finally could have like my medical check-up and it was CRAZY MAN~ so efficient! I mean they'll give you a number right~ then after each and every part was done they'll send you to another room! So like got a screen telling you which room to go to one for example:



  • the screen will flash your number to tell you to go to like room 14 for maybe blood test then when you finish,

  • you go to the lobby area then your number flashes to tell you to go to another room, for example room 5 for like x-ray, then when you finish,

  • you go to the lobby again to see your flashing number to go to ANOTHER room~

Hahahahhaah cool right~


So it was like that lah for me, blood test first! I was scared man~ the needle so LONG and theyCheck Spelling took like maybe 10ml of my blood!!! Hhahahahah i mean my PRECIOUS PRECIOUS BLOOD!!! Hahahahahah


So that blood taking room, overlooks the MRT station, once i entered the doctor was like, "i saw you running just a moment ago", and i was like so embarrassed man~ i mean talk about first impressions man~ hahahah not yet finish you know, the doctor entered my particulars as FEMALE! I was like "um doctor did you enter my particulars as female" and she was like "aiyoh, really ah, so sorry, i'm just really tired now" I think it's my hair man~ need to get it cut soon~ hahahahahah BUT I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A GIRL OK~ even my name BERNARD it sounds so MANLY!!!! Hahahahahahhahahah


1.....2......3.....YES!!!!! (only some will get this part hahahah)


Then went to take like x-ray, heheheh so malu, must remove shirt hahahahahahah then after it wa s done, i went out and like everyone disappeared~ hahahah i was like "huh~" so i just went to the lobby again loh.


FINALLY went to the consultation office to take my blood pressure, and mental man~ i think cause i was rushing lah, my blood pressure was like 210/92 the first time! Hahahahah the doctor kept asking me to relax, she took my blood pressure like 4 times, and she keeps saying, "haiyah too high" hahahahhah so finally right it dropped all the way down to like 138/76 hahahahahah with a pulse of 81, so unhealthy man~ my pulse that is~ must exercise more~ hahaha


then i had to wait for another consultation some more, so i thought the doctor will ask me like loads of question or something right~ but sekali, all he did was ask me to breathe in and out then he just use his Stethoscope to check my breathing~ hahahahaha that's all man~


WHEW~ i thought got like urine sample lah, stool sample lah, vaccinations lah~ hahahahah cause all my friends in Brunei who were going oversees to study had to do SO MANY THINGS hahahahah so compared to them........hahahaha


SO YIPEE SCHOOL'S STARTING!!!!! Can't wait can't wait!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

No comments: