Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

18 more days :)

Just 18 more days!!! Then I can get my hands on it!!! Hahahahah Just can't wait! Ya lah ya lah, you (as in Wei Ting) figured when I'm going back to Brunei already lah~ you win lah you win hahahah

Really looking forward to celebrating Chinese New Year with my FAMILY!!!! Loves them to bits! Hahahaha This year we'll be having a MUCH BETTER dinner than last year *blehz* haha

So I'm just looking forward to it, just 18 more days to go~ then I will also get my hands on the CAMERA!!! heheheheheheh :)

These pictures were taken last year! Using THE camera :) hahaha

So yesterday i had my first lab lesson and it was COOLIO~ hahahah but i'll update it maybe tomorrow, MAYBE hahahah now i'm busy watching my anime ;P hahahah

No comments: