Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Friday, January 16, 2009

2475

Hahahah i only have like 2475 CHARACTERS to use up! I'm using my phone to blog again. So i'm going to use them wisely ;p

I'm in class now hahaha we're basically learning about the histology of the cardio vascular system. Which is basically the study of the parts of the human heart hahahah

Its simple i mean its simple cause i LOVE studying about the heart! So 90% of today's lecture i'm already familiar with ;)

But the thing that amazes me the most is how perfect the structure of the heart is. I mean the flow of blood, the details that are in how the blood is pumped, how the blood flows only in one direction, how the vessels responsible in the transport of blood responds to stimuli.

I'm just so amazed you know.....I mean aren't you~

To me this just reminds me just how Awesome our Creator is!

:D

I'm EXCITED for tomorrow's service and of course CELL GROUP! We haven't had cell group for two weeks! Can't wait for cell group on SUNDAY! WOOT WOOT~

So until Sunday! Time to get back to full concentration hahaha i think my lecturer is getting suspicious hahahaha

Signing out.....

GOD BLESS!

No comments: