Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Sunday, January 25, 2009

314

WOW!!!! Service yesterday was so GOOD!!! Pastor Kong shared an AWESOME message!!! I can't really type the summary of it as it deals with CHINESE CHARACTERS!! Like you HAD to be there to experience the FULLNESS of the IMPACT that it can bring! All of us were like WOW!! Jaw dropping-ly AWESOME!!

I'll really try to like maybe post some of Pastor Kong's message soon! But it was really really AWESOME!!!

So I just want to wish all of you an advance GONG XI FA CAI!!!

I'll be in Brunei in like around 11 hours time :D

So after packing I realised that I needed to buy those mini pad lock for my luggage, but I didn't want to spend money unnecessary, so you know how some bags have those 3 digit locks, the one that you choose 3 numbers and then it can lock up your bag.....I know you get what I mean....

So I totally forgot what combination I set for my bag! So I spent like 1 hour to figure it out!!

Usually the numbers will be like my Birthday + the date of a significant event BUT to no avail.....

So I tried ALL the different combinations! Which is like 1000 combinations! Hahahah and also couldn't find the right combination! I think cause I rushed through them!

So finally I just gave up! Then suddenly I just felt like starting again from 300 onwards then i FOUND THE COMBINATION!!!

314!!!!

So I was just calculating what has that got to do with my Birthday! Then I was just thinking and thinking....THEN I realised it had NOTHING to do with my Birthday! It has everything to do with my Best Friend JESUS :')

3 nails
+
1 cross
4 given

:D

So since I've broad casted my combination, I'll be changing it :) but this time I will DEFINITELY not forget!!! Hahahaha

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Have an AWESOME and PROSPEROUS and GREAT and WONDERFUL and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

God Bless :D

No comments: