Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Thursday, February 26, 2009

my wishlist :]

Well it's now only two weeks away! Just two more weeks and then.........I can't say old age cause there are MUCH MORE people out there you are older man me HAHAHAHAHAHA You know who you are ;)

I'll be 20!!! OH MY GOSH 20!!!! Breakthrough I tell you! 20 MAN!!! T.W.E.N.T.Y (spell it out!) Hai~ I'll no longer be a Teen :( Hahaha still a Youth :D not no longer a Teen :(
HAHAHAHAHAHAH Over wah~ like as if the end of the world like that :P

But yeah in 14 days I'LL BE:
  • [ x + (20 - x) ] where x can be ANY NUMBER!
  • 10*2
  • 5*4
  • 20*1
  • 5*2*2

Hahahah don't mind me~ I'm a math geek :P well that and also i just got my math test paper back and i got 46/50

: /

I know i should be

:D

instead of

: /

BUT I KNOW I COULD HAVE GOTTEN 50/50! Hahahahah it's the Kiasuness in me but yeah 46/50 is still an A! So it's all good~

So yes the whole point of this post is to give YOU THE READERS an idea of what i want for my birthday so that you can give ME THE BLOGGER something for my Bday ;) HAHAHAHHAHAHA Now you can give me my present:

  • Personally (if you're in Singapore)
  • Through snail mail (if you're in Australia/UK/USA/Malaysia)
  • through Wei Ting (if You're from Brunei)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA seriously I'm laughing so loud HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

But for my birthday this year i finally made a wishlist of things that i really really want! Here's the top twenty!

  1. To go to Korea or Israel :)
  2. My Family will surprise me by flying over to Singapore!
  3. An air-ticket to Brunei will do as well HAHAHHAHA!
  4. I can have a HUGE party where ALL of my friends can meet one another!
  5. I can get students for tuition!
  6. My own room!
  7. Sony Ericsson Xperia!
  8. Sennheiser Headphones [ old one broke :( ]
  9. Simpsons DVD Series!! (Series 9 onwards)
  10. CHICKEN BUTT FROM AYAMKU!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAH
  11. A nice blazer/jacket from Topman :)
  12. Levi's Jeans [ mum didn't want me to buy one during new years :( ]
  13. A queen-sized mattress!
  14. Sunglasses (of course I would need contacts too!)
  15. A Car for a day to drive in Singapore (ok maybe not cause I wouldn't know where to go~)
  16. A nice big Birthday Cake :)
  17. A high quality laptop cooler!
  18. My Digital Photo Frame from Brunei....forgot to bring it with me :(
  19. to get GREAT results for my exams that are going to be 4 days away from by Bday -_-
  20. Plastic Surgery HAHAHAHAHHAAH

So yeah, that's my top twenty things that i want for my Bday :) hahahahaha Can't wait for the

12th of March 2009!!!!!

No comments: