Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Friday, February 13, 2009

refreshing.... (:

First of all I would like to ask what's the difference between the following?

:)

and

(:

Hahahahaha I mean seriously, some people will use either the first or the second one, I personally love using the first one but for "show" I've used the second one on the title hahahaha

I always ask myself, what's the difference? I'm just a very cogitative person (a nicer way of saying that I think too much) Also I love amusing myself with silly questions :O now you know my inner-most secret Hahaha

Today was the end of this month's daily morning prayer meeting :)

Although we had to wake up at 5 something in the morning, others at 4AM, there is no better reason to wake up so early in the morning, denying our flesh, going to church and praying together as a church! Of course there is also the evening prayer meetings, which I am certain was great and powerful too!

It was so encouraging to see so many people coming together for one goal:

to pray!

To just commit the start of the day to God, to meet and encounter His presence, to put Him first!

It has been an awesome 5 days of prayer! The next one is coming in April, can't wait!

PRAYER
connects anoints strengthens empowers encourages blesses calms brings faith hope love joy peace liberates refreshes

I suddenly feel like eating orange hahaha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The difference - When you love to see my eyes :) and when you love to see my smile (: ...Do you feel it? XDD