Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Amazing!!

Above all else,
it is You Who I'll choose.
Above all else,
it is You Who has my heart.
Above all else,
it is You Who I'll serve.
Above all else,
it is You Who I'll worship.
Above all else,
it is to You I'll look to.
Above all else,
it is You Who I'll follow.
Above all else,
it is You who I'll love,
with all my heart,
all my soul,
all my might,
now and forever,
it will always be You.

So if you have been following me on my twitter or facebook page then you would know that I got myself a 64GB iTouch just very recently!! Oh the joy that a little gadget can bring to a person's life :) it's really the most nifty little gadget! And when you have add the wifi Internet function.....it becomes a very powerful little thing! And you can basically do ANYTHING you want to do on an iTouch! It's just so cool! I mean it's like having a 100+grams laptop in your hands! And it's so easy to bring it all around with you! For me with the iTouch I can watch YouTube videos on one hand and using my other free hand to cook or something. It's so small! I can also bring it into the toilet with me >:] to listen music of course~ or.......compose a blog will I'm pooing~ hahahahah seriously the iTouch is really just BOOMZ heheh Singapore inside joke :p

you're probably saying....."wah piang eh just for an iTouch must say so many words!" and it's true I MUST say alot of words cause it's one of the most coolest gadget that my brother has ever bought for me! yup I said it right....Benny got me the iTouch! No strings attached and brand new! it wasn't a pass me down or hand me down or whatver....it's BRAND NEW and it's has MY NAME written all over it :D so why shouldn't I use alot of words to talk about my iTouch~ I'm just so happy that I finally got it and I want to tell just about everyone all about it and it's awesomeness and just how amazing it is! And that's what got me thinking...With so many things that are going on around our lives today, when do we take time out to truly appreciate all that is really important~ bringing it deeper how much time do we take time to just say I Love You to the One who truly matters above all? There are truly so many things that surround us everyday, taking up alot of out time, dominating the majority of our daily conversations among peers, be it new gadgets, an upcoming event, an unexpected situation, a horrific news that just hit, even a topic like "where to get the best bak kut teh" can be carried on for over an hour....

It's not a bad thing to be immersed in the social pop culture of our times, but there always has to be a balance for everything. Too much of something is always bad. I've just been learning so many new and wonderful things from Pastor Kong, Pastor Tan, and Darryl all in a span of 8days! It's just amazing how all of the leaders flow so smoothly together! And that's truly how it's suppose to be! From Pastor Kong got a new revalation how Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!" alot of times the verse is used to encourage people to do the impossible, but when you look at the bigger picture, it's main purpose was to let people know that WHEN they are facing any or ALL storms in their life....they CAN STILL MOVE ON THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS!!! :D

Then from both Pastor Tan and Darryl their message on being true worsippers were simply mind blowing! Darryl was sharing with us how we should always always [choose God and never the blessing] the blessings are but a by-product of the relationship we have with God! Pastor Tan truly just took the stage with his preaching on John 4! How in the heart of God, He just wants to know if we really know how to worship Him, of all the things that we can do, the first thing that God wants to settle in us, is who are we going to worship?

There are just so many things that surrounds our daily lives! And they are new and exciting things! We should always stay updated with the latest trends, be updated with the latest news and be well verse with the pop culture of our society in our time so that we can indeed be salt and light wherever we go! But but but we gotta have that balance and we gotta set our priorities straight, that after all is said and done we will set time, put a significant portion of our day aside just so we can be true worshippers of God! We gotta have that small tent of meeting outside it all, a small tent which is so far out, that in the tent the world outside just melts away and it's just us and God...and it's just us being there with all our heart with all our soul with all our might just worshipping Him!

No comments: