Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Monday, November 16, 2009

BOOMZ SHAKALAKALAKA BOOMZ!!

MAN!! I've been so out of it for the longest time! It'sridiculous! Just been tweeting alot! So if you LOOOOOOVEEEEE me~~ Which I am sure you do, hence you still come regularly to this blog to LOOK out for the latest updates :P just follow me on www.twitter.com/wobblyb you won't be disappointed ;)

So enough about that! I have been all over the place!! Well not literally! But I have been doing a lot f things since October the 27th! Don't worry I won't bore you with all the DETAILS, I am THAT good! So I've been:

  • BLESSED WITH AN ITOUCH!!! 64GB!!!! LOVES MY BROTHER!!! Hahahah not just cause he gave me an iTouch but cause I ytuly truly LOVE HIM!! :D
  • helping out in CHCSA!! Awesome stuff
  • Got to help out in day camps for Mayflower Secondary school, kids there are HILARIOUS
  • catching up with a lot of friends old and new....I stress on the OLD!! We're all hitting/have hit out twenties!! and some *cough* *cough* someofwhich *cough* *cough* 21! >:}
  • Did video montage for Sandeep's 21st! It was awesome!! Wanna watch it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C7Vs6fwXQM awesome stuf! Seeing her in 21days! Idian Kaki here I come!
  • Went to NUS to suprise Alicia for HER 21st...man time sure flies fast!
  • Am now involve in Drama Ministry ^-^ loves it! They're the funniest and most creative family in Singapore!
  • Exams exams exams which are all over and done with :)
  • Bought a total of 1 slim fit jeans 1 checkered bermudas and 1 super cool super nice long black pants with white stripes
  • Got to go to ION orchard to help with the Lego foundation Chariy Event with CHCSA!! "We are One" http://www.weareone.sg/ super cool, they have a web streaming tab that enables you to track the progress!! It's still going on! So if you're in Singapore! Head down and donate just $2 for a worthy cause :D
  • Also at ION had a wonderful Hokkaido Ramen lunch/tea with Pearly and Wei Lin!! Thank you Jeremy and Ling for introducing the place! Can't get enough of it!
  • Got to hear Sam on the Brunei radio!! Don't you love modern technology~ even in Singapore I can get Brunei radio! Miss him and his funny ways!
  • Von and I have been ridiculously awake at very ungodly hours! We even created a new verb, "SLOWLYING" it means to....hahahah you gotta ask us personally ;)
  • Skyping a lot with my family :) miss them so much! I have a new addition to my family! No not my family of 5! I have a new baby cousin! Jaycob! SO ADORABLE....http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/photo.php?pid=4459444&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=591455340&id=571111060
  • Have been making loads of videos....also made one for Jeremy and Ling cause....SUMMER is finally here!!! :D she's just so ADORABLE!!!! http://twitpic.com/p7eox tell me! Is she adorable or is she just so adorable! Can't wait to see her soon! :D
  • Also made a video for Darryl! Had an amazing CG yesterday! Celebrated Darryl's bday! She's truly the BEST CELL GROUP LEADER!!! For that video...its only for W372 eyes hahahah and of course friends of w372 :D loves my Singapore family!!
  • Pastor Kong, Pastor Tan and Darryl have all been giving amazing sermons week after week after week, building and connecting their sermons from glory to glory! Am so HAPPY that I am in the CHC family!! :D
  • Had an amazing OVERNIGHT PRAYER MEETING!!! 9pm till 3am!! Really an awesome time! Filled with breakthroughs and new revelations!! MJ zone is truly AWESOME!! In MJ anything is possible!!

So yes! I think that's about it....well I think! Now Since exams are over :) I am free free free!! Going to be involve in Christmas Dram! WOOTWOOT!!! And this Thursday am so spoiling myself!! Thank you Pearly, Mei Ling and Wei Ling for coming with me this Thursday! Pedicure, maybe a movie and then CRYSTAL JADE BUFFET!! Should starve myself this entire week ahahhaha! And will be going on a Detox Diet with Xue Ni on the 23rd! Man....vegitarinism and fruitanism here I come....VegiFruitWorld Population +2!

It's going to be GREAt!!! :D love you all so so so so so so MUCh!!!!

No comments: