Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

bat caves, human graves, baby faves and Easter raves

Yes, yes it has been awhile since I blogged, let alone went online, have just been in limbo (Internet wise) hahahah so I'm back in action! Blogger, Facebook, Twitter and what not~

Continuing from my Penang trip....my dad brought us to a BAT CAVE TEMPLE!!!


I mean freaky~ and also COOL!!! I was so close to the bats!!! They weren't in cages or anything! So when I took the pictures my flash was on and THREE of them actually FLEW down and I think they wanted to attack me BUT when they got closer....I figured they decided to better not risk it cause I am much bigger then they thought HAHAHAHAHHAHA

So I was in Penang not so much for holidays but for the Ching Ming Festival......here's some pictures....

When you ask my parents why do we actually put the flags or the gold+white paper on the grave here are the responses:

Mum: *gives you the look* (you know the look that tells you) "if i say put just put, don't ask so much"

Dad: "for decoration so the grave will look nicer"

HAHAHAHAHHAAH In other words they also don't know~ HAHAHAH I am guessing they put it because.........other people put so they also want to put HAHAHHAHAh No seriously we never actually put before one! Until my parents saw other relatives put...then they follow....hai~

It seems like I went for a tour right~ hahahahah taking pictures here and there~ I kinda did, my dad took this trip as an opportunity to bring me to places in Penang that I've never been to before like the Penang Dam! It was cool ok~ but didn't bring my camera :(

So in one of the temple where my grandfather's remains were kept....basically a temple lah I made a new friend! Hahahahah I took like 30+ shots of the spider....didn't give him/her a name cause i didn't want to get attached to it! Wakakak but seriously you do get bored when your mum does EVERYTHING and just asks you to wait!

On a lighter note....

I laughed so much when I saw the number plate HEHEHEHEHEH "PEE" if only got a number plate PEE 247! HAHAHHAHA Get it~ my mum was like this most of the time.....

Texting 247....she should get a number plate of SMS 247 ;) HAHHAHAHAH

And here's JAYLENE!!! (well at least that's how i THINK her name is spelled....

Pissed cause got a foot in her spotlight...

but then....don't even know where the camera is.....

but still gets pissed if she's not the only one in the picture....

She may look adorable but OMG she SCREAM....not cries...SCREAMSSSSS BLOODY MURDER when she doesn't get any attention! Middle of the night! Early in the morning! Late in the afternoon! Basically when OTHERS are trying to SLEEP!!! Hahahah and again she's HUGE!!! Like she's only 7 months! And if you see her you'll think that she's at least 1+ years already :P

Then got back to SINGAPORE :) for EASTER!!!!

The Easter services was AMAZING!!! We had 18 different services over a period of 3 days!! I mean WOW!!! I only went for 3 of the services lah! And they were all POWERFUL!!! Thousands upon thousands of people gave their life to Jesus! Praise and Worship....anointed! Drama....first class! Preaching by Pastor Kong....out of this world!

For our cell group we had more than 19 friends who came for Easter :D PTL!!! And our friends got Easter eggs from us (actual hard-boiled and dyed chicken eggs not chocolate eggs) and we went crazy creative with our eggs! Hahahah

The Mohawk...

The Nerd....(notice the braces)

The Nose Hair......
HAHAHAHAHHAA YI QUAN'S CREATION!!! He's so funny!!

We also had like two eggs who were cyclops....had only one eye....cause we were scared not enough eyes to go around HAHAHAHHA

So now I am back in action! Blogs, wall posts, twits, emails, uploads, downloads, and the whole nine yards :P

Have a GREAT week ahead you!!!

No comments: