Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Friday, April 17, 2009

playing house

Well I am not actually playing house....I don't even know what playing house means...but i thought that "Playing House" seems appropriate for this post :P hahaha


This has nothing to do with playing house.... This is a HUGE paper swan...origami...that i did during my Developing Professional Skills 1 (linked) module....HAHAHHAHA I was bored ok~ I mean if you follow my blog.....DPS1L.....that's the short form of my module.....is SUPER BORING!!! but but BUT I am still doing well in my class!!! :D hahahahahah although it's dry and boring MUST do very well!! Hahahahah It's just in class i STEALTHFULLY fold the paper swan.....cause wanted to BE GREEN!!! Save paper HHAHAHAH i still have the swan....i didn't throw it away :P

So yes.....on Friday I went to a HOUSE can you believe in a HOUSE in Singapore!!! Got swimming pool again leh~ HAHAHAHAHAH Sakai i know! But How many of you can say that you've been into a HOUSE with a SWIMMING POOL in SINGAPORE!!! I mean Condo ok lah~ but HOUSE?!?!?! Hahahahah

Went with two of my classmates Pwint Nee from Burma and Anitha from Sri Lanka! It was the house of Pwint Nee's parents' friends! And it was awesome! We just chilled by the pool and had a great time just assisting Pwint Nee making the most FABULOUS CHICKEN CURRY you have ever tasted for the hosts of our evening and enjoyed a HEAVENLY cheesecake with a chocolate as in PURE MILK CHOCOLATE base!!!! :D


They, the couple Dr. Allen and Jean, even had a BACKYARD!!! I mean WOW!!! Hahahah they live like walking distance from the Botanical Gardens again~ hahahah I know it's like so obsessed over a HOUSE but it's not really common for us.....immigrants...HAHAHAHHAHAHA to go to a HOUSE in Singapore! I mean when we here the RENT of the place we're like :O

The really cool thing about their house is that it's FULL of statues and stuff like those that you can find in a MUSEUM!! I mean incredible! It's cause they have stayed in different places so now that they're in Singapore they brought everything over! Things from Indonesia/ Thailand/ Burma and etc! Really had an awesome time with them :D learning about what they do and what they've accomplished!

OH OH OH also! For snacks Jean served us Crackers and Cheese!! hahah as we're not American we don't get that so often! And i finally tried BLUE cheese for the first time!!! And it was GOOD!!! I LOVED IT!!! Oh I am craving for it right now......and yes Blue Cheese is basically expired cheese.....well technically cheese on its on is expired milk HAHAHAHAH so Blue Cheese is even more expired HAHAHAHAHHA i mean it has fungi or is it mould on it HAHAH but it was DELICIOUS!!!!

When I am in Brunei in July, I'll be experimenting with Blue Cheese!!! So friends who are going to eat at my place....WATCH OUT!!!! :D

No comments: