Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Friday, April 3, 2009

a looooooooooooooooooooong break :D



Made you laugh didn't I~ I told you that you would love this long awaited post hahaha, I have just been so busy with so many things between the dates of the 14th of March until today the 3rd of April! I mean this was how busy I was......


I didn't even get to do my laundry for over 2weeks!! I tell you it was HEAVY~ especially AFTER washing....water weight....

I was so busy with....EXAMS!!! First and foremost!! But it's all good~ I have a feeling that I did well....also because the exams were all MCQs hahahah

The cooking competition outreach that my CG W372 had ^^ my team won!! all the pictures are on my facebook :) I made the Strawberry Cheesecake ;) according to everyone (one of them actually doesn't like eating cheese) said it was delicious :D so happy!!! Also happy because no one had stomach ache after eating my cheesecake hahahaha Ling knows why~

Von came over to Singapore and THAT on it's own takes up like 48 hours in just one day! Hahaha over wah~ But mental lah this Von...she spent like....a person who owns half of bahrunei~ HAHAHAHA we.....actually I tried taking loads of pictures together BUT I lost all mood....apparently Adidas shoes were much more important HAHAHAH so I only got these two:

I don't like the first one....my double chin is SO OBVIOUS :( hahaha

This one nicer....well I look nicer lah Hahahaha Wei Ting also came over for SOT!!! Ting!! Stay awake!! It's always better to know the ending of EVERY STORY ;) I know that you know what I mean hahah :P


So just with Von....in a span of 2-3 days we went ALL AROUND ORCHARD!!! Hiked through City Hall!!! Went to Plaza Singapura JUST TO TRY ON ONE TOP AT DOROTHY PERKINS WHICH WAS NEVER EVEN BOUGHT!!! Went to...gee I don't know 15 different sports shops to find ONE pair of sport shoes...and ended up buying a totally different pair...spent like about 2hours in Marks and Spencer and spent over $500....You get the picture...with Von...you need your stamina! :P


I did manage to take some nice pictures :) when I was out with Von :) and I also helped her packed and this you've GOT to KNOW!!

Me: "Von why did you bring two of the exact SAME toothpaste?"

Von: "Oh :$ I brought only one and I bought the other one here in Singapore...*laughs innocently*"

EXACT same question was asked for two OTHER toiletries.... -_- and the response was the same -_- .....

Note: the 3 toiletries that were brought over from Brunei was still 3/4 full......

Some people......HAHAHAHHAHA

You know I love ya Von ;)

I ALSO DONATED BLOOD!!!! Woot woot~ 21st of March 2009!! Before finally going in to donate blood I "killed time" by doing other stuff.....

So funny!! the place where you donate your blood is called the BLEEDING AREA o_O

It's all good~ There's actually a funny story here...but this post is already getting a little long....hahaha and also i gotta wake up at 8AM!!!! So will post the "blood" story tomorrow :)

So after exams me and my classmates went for breakfast and we passed this line....


It was so Singaporean....hahahah one of my friends really...like REALLY wanted to know why everyone was queueing up and another said "actually I have a feeling that the back people just queued up cause they saw a line..." HAHAHAHAHHAH

After that went back to school.....so sad right....immediately after exam went back to school again hahahah I wanted to collect my assignments ok~ wanted to see how I did....I did good :) also got some pictures :)

Before:

After:

THEN I went down to Penang!!! Laptop needed to be reformatted....had only 10 days break so flying back to Brunei was like......was like...you know lah hahahah Also in Penang I got a haircut :D

Stupid air-con report such a spoiler :P hahahah

Then went back to Singapore after 5 days in Penang to attend the MEN'S UNITED CONFERENCE!! It was AWESOME!!! Pastor Phil shared about being a Mighty Man! And it was such an anointed meeting!! Service with Pastor Phil was AWESOME TOO!!! it was like WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

Then back to normal for like 3 days....and then.....I am now back in Penang!!! Hahahah Ching Ming Jie is tomorrow!!

I got to like drive from KL to Penang, drove for like 4 hours STRAIGHT!!!! Hahahah not bad right~

So now I'm just spending more time with my parents :) and also my aunt and my little 7motnhs old cousin :)

Went to visit my mum's aunts and uncles.....my mum's father's brother and sisters....in other words....my grandfather's siblings HAHAHAHA

She may look adorable....BUT OMG SHE'S *TA-BAK-CHOI!* Chubby and Fat in Tagalog!! Hahahah no seriously...she's only like 7 months but she has to wear 2 years old baby clothes!! I mean HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE! hahahahahah

Speaking of huge! I think I might be putting on weight....i mean my clothes and pants are not getting any tighter...Thank God! But I am eating like ALOT!! Hahahah here's one of such fattening things that I've been eating....my favourite flavoured chips :) TOMATO!!!


Maybe Von calling me Bernardo Tornado is not such a bad thing ;) hahahahah so yes! I've finally got my laptop back! And I've finally got time to blog!! It's LONG but you know you love me ;) hahahaha

And of course I LOVE YA TOO!!! :D

Signing out!

Bernard!

No comments: