Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Monday, April 6, 2009

You Can!

When I can't figure out what to give,
You can.
When I can't imagine myself being whole,
You can.
When I can't understand what I am doing,
You can.
When I can't leave everything behind,
You can.
When I can't see the harvest,
You can.
When I can't offer up a sacrifice,
You can.
When I can't see the peace,
You can.
When I can't gather the courage to return,
You can.
When I can't make sense of all my trials,
You can.
When I can't see myself being a leader,
You can.
When I can't seem to defeat my enemies,
You can.
When I can't seem to fit in,
You can.
When I can't see myself as a warrior,
You can.
When I can't put aside my pride,
You can.
When I can't have the strength to go on,
You can.
When I can't fulfill a promise,
You can.
When I can't see the King in me,
You can.
When I can't find the right One,
You can.
When I can't bear it all,
You can.

-Bernard

adapted from Hebrews 11

No comments: