Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Monday, June 15, 2009

such a banana

Actually I wanted to set the post title just as “Banana Bananas…” But then it would be misleading cause that’s more than one…when I’m only talking about myself…

“HUH~” You ask….if you don’t already know what a Banana represent…let me educate you right now:

Banana = Yellow on the outside, white on the inside

For those of you who still don’t understand….you’re such a sotong~ and if you don’t understand also don’t know what sotong represents….haiya…come to Asia and you shall be introduced to a brand new culture sia~ HAHAHHAHAHA

So yeah, the weekend was celebrity weekend and it was truly awesome!! I was excited, I was pumped up, I screamed, I clapped, I was inspired, I was motivated, a lot of friends came, response was amazing, Thank You God :D it was truly an amazing Saturday service! We even had light sticks ^^ I love light sticks or glow sticks….or whatever you call them!! HOWEVER I truly and surely felt like a Banana! A LOT of celebrities came!! Like very the famous ones!!

Liu Gen Hong
FIR
Vaness Wu
Niu Nai aka Milk
And Celebrities from Indonesia and Singapore too….paiseh…I forgot how to spell their names heheheI didn’t get to take pictures of them cause was sitting far away from the stage!

Wei Ting on the other hand did get to take pictures…but she so selfish~ keep asking her to pass to me….she don’t want…make excuses only~ HAHAHHAHA so check out her Facebook Pictures where she post only SOME of the many pictures that she took of the celebrities with her SLR UP CLOSE!!
But yeah I felt very the banana cause I had no idea who the celebrities are…except maybe Vaness Wu…But that’s only because Daphne was SO mental about F4 last time that I had to like entertain her…hahahah I should really educate myself on mandarin pop culture….hai~ a whole new culture to learn! This is going to exciting!

Either way I was really happy cause they gave everyone lightsticks and it was so beautiful!
As most of the songs were in Chinese….and their testimonies…hehehe I got distracted easily and took....

Yi Quan noticed lah HAHAHAHA and so my attention was diverted back to the stage where I only caught things like “wo chen de” or things like “Kan xie Chu” hahaha I don’t think my pin yin is correct also…


But yeah I really did have an AMAZING time for celebrity weekend!!


Till tomorrow~

No comments: