Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

you've not seen anything until....

Hey guys and gals!! So if you're following my blog, you would know that I follow the Twilight Saga series, I am not like a fan FAN (you'll see why in a minute~) But I can't wait for the New Moon Movie to come out! It's coming out all the way in NOVEMBER!!! Grrrrr....of course there are other movies that I can't wait to watch! Transformers 2, Up, G-Force, Harry Potter and alot of other movies lah!

But yeah ALOT of you know that I watch TV WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much! Hhahahah but I have been a very good boy....haven't been watching like watching WATCHING TV for a week already....and that's because all of the series I am following all ended with Season Finales....why did I pick series which would ALL end at the same time -_-

So anyways back to the point! I am not a TV addict ok~ and neither am I like a

^FGHJUI&^%ERGFCHJUI*Y&T^DRF%^$%$E^&*SFDITASDUJS$SDTYFJKLM:<"ASOI

Twilight Saga Fan!!

So you might think....why am I suddenly bringing this topic out now....BECAUSE~~~

I just watched some VERY INTERESTING things on YouTube and here's the MOST INTERESTING:




So you see I may be a lil bit crazy when it comes to watching tv but I am not THAT CRAZY!!! Hhahhaa hope you all enjoyed the FIRST EVER video that I've ever posted on the blog!! I LAUGHED LIKE A MENTAL PERSON AFTER WATCHING THIS!!! Wakkakakakaka

Till next time :D

No comments: