Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

lets get serious...maybe not...

Just incase the previous video posted by me did not convince you that I am not such a TV addict....or that I am not such a "twilighter" (this post is specifically for you Daphne! So you MUST comment!! or tag....) You might say..."Haiya...the video post only showed TWO GIRLS....so it doesn't really prove anything...."

But here's ONE video with LOTS of different people! So ENJOY!! Cause I sure did!!



HILARIOUS RIGHT~

But ok ok I don't only go onto YouTube to watch videos of people's reactions....I also watch anime sometimes...and from time to time...some news...and on rare occations...people's video blogs...

I also watch videos that friends recommend...like this video for instance...

Note: this video is not for the faint of heart...ESPECIALLY SANDEEP!! Pls San DON'T WATCH IT!!! This video is suppose to promote Vegetarianism....I'm not sure if it's even an actual word....hahahhaah but Alec Baldwin did use it in the end of the Video...pls if you can't stand animal cruelty or BLOOD....don't watch the following video!


Stephanie Ng....I don't know why exactly did you recommend this video...but it didn't work on me....I am eating bacon right now...JUICY SUCCELENT OILY BACON!!! And tomorrow I'll be having a Big Mac for Lunch....and maybe Chicken Chop for dinner :P

I am not heartless ok....I just sometimes...SOMETIMES find videos like that being very prejudiced...I mean think about this...are you certain that from the video it's how EVERY AND ALL livestock farms are being conducted?

From that 12minutes video...which is DISGUSTING btw...*blehz* the blood *blehz* like just *blehz* so yeah anyways.....so from that 12 minutes video I am now suppose to become a vegetarian....

Hahahaha ok ok maybe I am going too extreme...but yeah videos like that just bothers me alot...like it's good to bring out awareness...and I am cool with if you are a vegetarian...I have LOADS of friends who swear on Tofu only...everything Tofu...I don't know how they actually eat Tofu 24/7...but they do....so I am not AGAINST someone who decides to be a Vegetarian...just videos where they try and MAKE you "WANT" to be a vegetarian....

It's like this...they expect people who have seen the video to "convert" into vegetarians...and then want them to pass the video on to "convert" others...I know all of you are not used to me being so overly analytical...but hey...this shall be a first...also it proves that I do do critical thinking from time to time....hahaha I don' waste my ENTIRE time watching YouTube videos of people screaming...hahahah

Hai~ writing this post really makes me miss my days of debatting....not just formal debates...but informal debates with friends too...

For instance:

Diana Vs. Me

[Me]
You know the song beautiful by James Blunt....I am very sure the music video is showing him "commiting suicide" you know....

[Diana]
No lah! He's just jumping off the cliff...

Verdict : although Diana will never admit it...I won! :D hahaha

Sandeep Vs. Me

[Sandeep]
anything animal rights....against animal cruelty...against animal testing...

[Me]
I am ok with animal testing...if not test with what...ghost is it~ also I'm SO FOR the killing of stray cats in Brunei...HAHAHHAAH too many.....

Verdict : we both agree to disagree...already preparing for days in court with San as a lawyer and me as a doctor doing animal testing....hahahahha

Steph Vs. Me

[Me]
ohhhhhhhh I love hummus!! especially the one with chick peas in it one! I haven't tried the one with the sheeps part yet...planning to though....

[Steph]
GOT MEH?!?!? All hummus is chickpeas one!! the sheeps parts thingi is called another thing!

[Me]
NOOOOOOOOOO i CLEARLY remember got Sheep parts hummus!!

Verdict : Stephanie won....it was actually HAGGIS!!! Hai~



So yeah....I do miss debatting....hahahah so COME ON FRIENDS!!! I dare you to DEBATE WITH ME!!! I am so pumped up for debating about ANYTHING under the sun!! Ok this challenge does not go out to Daphne Yii....cause right...even if I AM RIGHT....I would still give in to you...so Daph...the challenge is not for you....unless you wanna debate about Twilgith things >:] wakakaka cause I know you haven't read it yet ;) hehehehe

SO TILL NEXT TIME!!!!!! :D

1 comment:

Daphne said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHA =D i was thinking up some debatable topic in my mind and then i saw the "this is not for you daph" part. hahah yes you will give in to me, it's like. ingrained in you luh! and NO i dont want to debate abt twilight... nonono. and HAIYAH YOU ARE STILL A TWILIGHTER LAH. i still think.. well. at the risk of sounding sexist, i still think it quite =S when guys are so super gila over twilight. exhibit a, you.heh, nvm jiejie bernice (:

p.s. please dont get skinnys luh! i think i will be scarred..