Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Sunday, June 7, 2009

two days with THE Ting!

No there is no spelling error in my blog post title~

I DID spend TWO DAYS with THE TING!!

:O

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH I just love thinking of creative ways to make you all laugh as soon as you read my posts...and pls don't lie I KNOW that you do laugh when you read my posts! I am watching you >:]

So yes I did spend two days with the Ting...ok lah not THE ting...but Ting...HAHHAHA

Thursday and Friday...

And let me tell you...two days in a row....is more than enough to last me a lifetime...

Here's what we did in two days:
  • Met up at JP (as in Jurong Point not Jerudong Park...we didn't go to Brunei for like A DAY...so wasting money if we did...hahah and even if we DID go to Brunei for a day...we wouldn't go to JP...we'll most probably hit EVERY and ALL food places that we miss! wakakak)
  • Watched Monsters Vs. Aliens :) so happy got to go wacth A MOVIE....haven't been into a Cinema for such a LONG time...too long...Movie was maybe 3/5 stars...
  • Went for the MOST STRESSFUL Grocery shopping you can EVER imagine!!!

Ting: Oh you're getting Milk....what milk are you getting?

Me: of course plain milk lah! Why would I put banana milk into Mushroom soup..

Ting: Ohhhh....I wanted to try banana milk...never tried it before...

Me: Ok loh get banana milk it's 2 for $5.45 anyways....(SO EXPENSIVE RIGHT MILK IN SINGAPORE!!)

Ting: *glanced over* actually I also want chocolate milk....

Me: I have no preference I only need plain milk...you can choose whichever...but if you cannot choose then I'll just get two plain milk!

Ting: NO!!! *immediately went to grab the banana milk*

Me: OK! That shows that you want the Banana Milk (I'm good at helping people make decisions ;) )

Ting: I only grabbed the banana milk cause it's closer....

Me: OMG CAN YOU JUST PICK ONE!!!

Ting: Um um um....*glances to and fro banana milk section and chocolate milk section*

and suddenly....*HALLELUYAH!!!* (there was like a beam of light accompanying this angelic figure that suddenly came out of nowhere)

Angelic Figure (who's really a sales-lady): *a thick singaporean accent* Oh you buying two ah, buy two get one small one for free

PHEW!!!!! But this was NOT the only indecision that THE TING had.....cheese lah....onions lah....meat products lah....hai.....

So anyways we also:

  • Met up with Joyce :) and went...well Joyce did lah...clothes shopping and and and I found out that it is CONFIRM CONFIRM....that I can fit size 38 PANTS!!!! :D woot woot...and it makes my butt looks SO MUCH SMALLER!!! Hahhaahah I am very happy ok~
  • Went off to Jeremy and Ling's place to cook dinner...only to find out that there was NO ELECTRICITY!! And had the funniest and saddest and silliest experience of all time...continued below...and

THANKS SO MUCH JEREMY AND LING FOR LETTING US USE YOUR KITCHEN TO COOK :D!!!!!!

  • Next day,Friday, met up to do a good thing :)
  • Rushed back to Ting's place for her to get ready for choir and me to raid her fridge, which was awesome btw~ hahahah
  • Rushed to Bible Study at Expo with Pastor Tan!!!! OMG SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD~
  • And went our separate ways....of course only after wasting my time walking her to her bus when I could have just left with my cell group....hai~ that's how much I love you ting... :P

But of course we DID get to catch up like ALOT!!! >:]

The DUMBEST story is of Her and Von...ok everyone get ready for this....*drumrolls*

While trying to...and I really stress on the word TRYING TO...make cupcakes...not anything complicated like hmmmmm I don't know....Rump Roast...but just plain old fashioned cup cakes... after putting them into the oven for a while....the cupcakes CAUGHT ON FIRE!!!!! and and and at 3 IN THE MORNING!!

Like WTH man! What did Ting and Von put into the cupcakes....Kerosene kah? Or maybe 100% alcohol....or even worse Zippo fluid (maybe they thought it would help cook the cupcakes faster...) HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I mean seriously man...cupcakes on FIRE!!! It's like only ever seen in Movies...but here we have it, real people who ACTUALLY nearly burn the house down by means of cupcakes!! HAHAHHA

So yes...it's been all words so far but here's the main thing of why we spent 2 days together....

TO COOK!!!

I was SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!! I Haven't cooked in a MONTH....and was seriously beginning to doubt my cooking skills but I still got it~ ;) hahaha

so yes there wasn't any electricity....so we cooked in....

CANDLELIGHT!!!

Oh PUHLEASE grow up!!! It wasn't romantic...it was however....HECTIC!!! But beautiful nonetheless.



Ingredients that we bought....and note for others who are planning to cook with Wei Ting...don't let her do ANY slicing!! You would totally die from starvation before she actually finishes just CHOPPING MUSHROOMS!!! Or anything else for that matter ;)

Mushroom Soup in the making:

Notice there are some RED parts on the mushroom stalk...it's MY BLOOD HAHAHAHAHAH I cut myself....ACCIDENTLY!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not suicidal...but after 2 days with thing....I just might be.....and OF COURSE WE DIDN'T PUT THIS INTO THE SOUP!! Like EWWWWWWWWWWW~ hahahah

Patties made of Chicken+Pork+Beef in the making:

Protein overkill~ We just LOVE cooking...hahahah

Notice the plaster on my left middle finger hhahaha...and seriously Ting NEVER takes good pictures of me....it's either too *ugh* or in this case....you fill in the blank...

Ting trying to make her mash potatoes look YUMMY....failed...of course....cause she don't know how to take pictures wah...HAHAHHAHA

THIS IS HOW YOU TAKE PICTURES ;)

Even this looks yummy! Hahhahaha oily BUT yummy looking HHAHHAHA

The FINAL OUTCOME!!! This was obviously mine!

Didn't take Ting's one because:

  • she had already taken a bite from the burger...
  • she used tissue paper as her plate...HAHAHAHAH
  • she didn't believe in tomatoes...which i believe makes the picture looks perfect
  • she didn't know how to make the food look presentable

HAHAHAHAHHA I am being so mean! But it was AWESOME to spend time with Ting! You know I love you Ting...and I DEFINITELY KNOW that YOU love ME ;) hahahah

So two days with THE TING was really AWESOME...stressful....BUT AWESOME....hahahah

We obviously shared more stories......but that's to be shared at more appropriate times....like her wedding for example :p HAHAHAHAHAH

Loving you all!!

Till next post!

No comments: