Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Monday, June 22, 2009

the narc' in me!

Hey all! So last week after my Recon mission....after the Step Up for charity event I went back to Vivo City on Thursday and allowed the Narc...as in the Narcissist (The attribute of the human psyche charactized by admiration of oneself but within normal limits) in me, to come out! Ok in simple terms....I have let the vain-ness in me to come out on Thursday!
I have a theory....When I was much bigger.....this 'vain" part of me...the "narc" part of me was SUFFOCATED by my fats and all...so it never Personified itself....HAHAHAHAH DEEP i know....ok lets not say personify....lets say it was never shown....
Then when I lost so much weight from WHOPPING 52 waist to a now 38 ^^ and still LOSING ^^ so yeah now that so much of my fats is GONE....the "vain" part of me got the Oxygen it needed and it took over the "low-key" part of me and that's when the personal photo shoot of myself happened!
So on Thursday I hit...... four different stores...TANGS, ZARA, TOPMAN and RIVER ISLAND!!!
In Tangs....
I FOUND BILLABONG THAT FIT ME!!! Hahahahaha I was OVERJOYED and I stayed in the Fitting room SO LONG to try to take pictures through self-timer but the camera didn't wanna BALANCE itself! So I gave up hahahaha and then I continued in Tangs...
Of course I would never really have a lifted collar...it's more a Benny thing~ hahahahah Just lifted the corner up for fun...and OMG i laughed at myself so many times!!
Then I hit Zara!
OMG I LOVE ZARA!!! But it's SO EXPENSIVE :'( the short pants is like $89.90!!! BUT IT'S SO NICE!!!! And the Scarf....steph...it's like $59.90....
:O
So no thank you steph....even if it IS nice....$59.90....We can eat Seafood Buffet and get a drink and maybe one packet of Nasi Katok after that! HAHAHAHHAHA
So yeah this was how I "choose" my clothes...I grabbed any and ALL clothing that I would not normally wear or be able to fit in....leading to the fitting room....Then I would go in....and then match what I had as MUCH AS POSSIBLE! hahahahah Didn't want to go in and out ok~ So malu.....
Then I hit TOPMAN!!!!
Topman was ok...hahaha I'm more like WOW at their vests and their formal wear....but I didn't try any of them cause i CONFIRM know that i can fit ;) hahahaha
Last but not least RIVER ISLAND!!!
I really think I look good in a Beanie.....especially with my hair right now....it's so THICK....which I love...cause seriously....i am so SCARED of growing bald! So having thick hair is good....but according to Guo En....my CG member....it's Maggi Mee hair -_- hahahaha
Also tried on something that is a definite NO....but it was funny so I still posted it up!
Suspenders!! HAhahaha everyone was like "OMG BERNARD NO~" hahhahaha so I am actually very tempted to get them....just so I can wear them and NO ONE would want to go out with me :) so I can have more personal time HAHAHAHAH
And and and SKINNYS!!!!!!
LIKE OMG I WAS SO HAPPY!!! I actually laughed out loud INSIDE the fitting room and did a little dance/leap thingi.....
Cause right....I just took the pants cause it was my size....38 ^^ HEHEHHEHE SO HAPPY 38 leh~~~ And then when i put them on...I was like....is it suppose to be so tight at the bottom....and then when I removed them...after taking pictures of course....i saw the tag....
SKINNY!!!
AND I WAS LIKE :O OMG OMG OMG!!! I FIT INTO SKINNYS!!!!!!!
I WAS SO HAPPY!!! LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!! HAHAHAHAHH
and this is my personal favourite!

In river island...i think it's cause i laughed out loud and took a longer time....cause i really liked the beanie look...hahahah that the sales assistant actually came and knocked on the door and asked "Sir....are you ok?" HAHAHAHAHAH so malu~~~~

HAHAHAHAH yes....a lot of you like A LOT OF YOU....ok lets face it....ALL OF YOU are REALLY SHOCKED aren't you....none of you have ever seen me LIKE THIS!! Hahaha such vain-ness....such self love~ HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

And btw....if you're wondering....I spent 2 hours trying and taking pictures of all of these different styles...and No...i didn't buy a thing at all! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So yeah....this is what I do to make myself happy!! Cause I was HUGE!! Come on man...I was so huge that:

  • if i were to dive into a pool at maximum speed it would create a mini tsunami~
  • if i were to fall on Sandeep...she would probably be hospitalised
  • if i were to fall there would be a earthquake
  • if a car were to bang into me....i would leave unscratched and the car would need to go to the workshop
  • if i were on a boat, i would be at one end, and everyone else would need to be on the other end...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH those are just my personal favourites! HAHAHAH I am a secure man!!! So I can make fat jokes about myself :P hahahah

Samuel Koay is the one who gives me inspiration! HAHAHHA

but yeah I went to try on all the clothes as a form of retail therapy!!!! It makes me SO HAPPY to know that now I can buy clothes AND pants!! From ANYWHERE!!!! I no longer need to go to like SPECIAL SIZE shops to just find clothes! Now when I go out with friends or my family to shop....I CAN JOIN IN!!!! :D

So yes I HAVE the right to be vain! I HAVE the right to be a narc...even if it's just for a day! :D i am proud of myself for being able to lose so much weight!

Most importantly it's God who deserves all the PRAISE!!! Thank You God for giving me the discipline to eat less and exercise more! And helping me in losing so much weight in such a short period of time, and also for healing my body as i lose weight, that i have NO EXCESS SKIN!!! :D

So i am OVERJOYED!!! size 36 HERE I COME!!!! And for my cousin....I am so going to try to get pecs! HAHAHAHHAHA my cousin, An Shea has officially issued me a challenge! Hahaha and I am going to try to get pecs!!! :D HAHAHAHAHHAH anything IS POSSIBLE!!!!

Love you all!! Till Next time!!!

P.S Daph....are you satisfied now.....that there ARE guys who get happy when they go shopping~ and daph you HAVE TO COMMENT YEAH!!! :D

and oh....there are MORE pictures on my facebook! Hahahah feel free to comment! Hahaha anything and everything :D

1 comment:

Daphne said...

no beanie lahh your hair needs a cut!! no skinnies too please..

and yay anshea HAHAHAHAH did she issue you a deadline? =D

x