Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Monday, May 18, 2009

even greater!

The weekend was a BLAST!!! For lots of various reasons! Firstly....I went to Starbucks two days in a row! Hahahaha


On Saturday, I went to just chillax before Service! Used up half of my Starbucks voucher which I got from last year's morning prayer meeting ^^ heheheh had Cream Based Vanilla Blended Tall with whipped cream and also had an Egg and Spinach Fritata Turkey Bacon and Cheese! It was a delight to just pamper myself hahahah not that I am not pampered enough....but after the whole "locked myself out of the room for 11 hours" thing I deserve to splurge a little!

Then off to Service with REV.DR.KIM!!!! And WOW!!! The Service was AMAZING as always! O'School did a dance during praise for Great is Our God, the Church Millennial Orchestra and Choir performed Hallelujah by....um....heheheh so malu....i forgot his name already...but He's a very famous Christian composer who created the Messiah piece thingi :$ hahahah so embarrassing trying to blog about something I am not really sure about, but either way, it was GREAT!!

Then REV.DR.KIM played the GRAND PIANO before going into the Word of God!!! :O WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it was so inspiring!!! Rev. Dr. Kim then shared the message about Opening up Our Mouths! It was a simple BUT timely message for such a time as this! When the world economy seems to be getting worse everyday, we know that when we open up our mouths towards God, He will fill us with His Love and Joy, with Strong faith to move mountains, with Miracles that we need and with Abundance!! :D

We serve a GREAT GOD :D


Then SUNDAY!!! Went for yet another AMAZING CELL GROUP MEETING :D We continued learning about faith! On how faith first begins with a desire! Without a desire, how can we have faith! We looked at the woman with the issue of blood! How she first had the desire to see her miracle, then she Visualized, Confess and Rehearsed!!! V.C.R!! Darryl asked us to write down one particular desire that we have and gave challenged our faith, to see if that desire is worth our all, to see if we are doing the things we need to do for our desire to come alive!! :')

Then after cell group, we had a great time of fellowship! Hahaha and some of us stayed back to make a video for ESTHER (If you're reading my blog...HEY ESTHER!! MISSING YOU MORE AND MORE EACH DAY!! COME BACK SOON!! I am sure you enjoyed our video for you!!!)

The making of the video was HILARIOUS!!! We laughed until we cried!! Had goosebumps cause during "practice" we came up with really hair-standing suggestions HAHHAHAHA like either too cheesy lah or too unconventional HAHAHAHHAHAh Really wish I can upload the video and let you all watch! But must ask permission from the rest of the participants first ;) HAHAHHAHA but its all good~

Then
STARBUCKS AGAIN!!!

This time I had Raspberry Blended Cream Venti with whipped cream and a Oven Toasted Chicken with Caesar Dressing.....weird huh....how I go to Starbucks but don't drink any coffee items HAHAHAHHA I am not a coffee guy....

According to Mei Lin and Pearly....the time in Starbucks is called my LB time....which means Lau Bernard time....HAHAHHAHAH On the bus Mei Lin was saying...I need more ML time....then I was trying to decipher what ML time means...I thought it meant something like My Lone time or something like My Life Time something along that line lah....cause Singaporeans love to make everything short form...hahahah for instance....

expensive = ex

great Singapore sale = gss

plaza singapura = ps

river walk = rw

prayer meeting = pm

cell group meeting = cgm

So at times i would get an SMS like this....

Hey e gss s on nw so thgs r nt so ex anymr, wnna go to ps ltr bfr e pm @ rw? als thr s no cgm ths wk!

HAHAHAHHAAH The first few months when I got a message like this would have NO IDEA what it means...so very shyly I would reply....

Um sorry...but I don't understand the message....

And then they'll reply me witht the FULL messgae HAHAHAH the word "IS" is already so short that can still shorten to just "S" hahahahah

But now I am PRO in deciphering short hand messages HAHAH

So ANYWAYS!!! Yes ML time! So I gave up and just asked, and they were like...Oh it means Mei Lin time...HAHAHAH So meaning your "ME TIME" should now be called "(Your Initials) Time" so if your name is something like Pricilla Uppman, it'll be your PU time HAHAHHAHA P...U..time....later people think it's your toilet time HAHAHAHHAH

So yes my LB time was productive! Hahahahah Emailed, catch up with h/w, chatted with friends and also the "IN" thing now.....Restaurant City and How Well do you know Me? quizzes....I am confident in saying that i started the trend one HAHAHHAHA after i start then suddenly SO MANY people start.... ;)

Restaurant City is CRAZY MAN!!! Hahahah Steph and I are competing on who will have the BEST restaurant WAKAKKAKAKAK

Btw both games are FB games! HAHHAHA

So I guess that's it...in about 20 hours time will be watching Angels and Demons with my connect group members :) hahaha

Also I am glad that all of you had a good laugh at my misery of being locked out of my room for 11 hours!!! And DAPH I ACCIDENTLY locked the door!! Not on purpose!! Hai~ also also also

DIANA IT'S GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK BLOGGING AGAIN!!! I laughed at your mutant drawing and Victoria's Dragon! HAHAHAHHAHA over wah your mutant...look like an Ant! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

SAN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?! It's been AGES SINCE WE LAST CHATTED!!! Thanks for leaving a tag! Hahahah and I do agree that the picture kinda shows that the pasta was uncooked! But it was COOKED ok~ and DELICIOUSLY i might add ;) hahahaha

So till next time!!! :D

I'll be crying bucketful of tears tomorrow!!! Grey's Anatomy :'( WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!?!? Hahahhaah loves it~


No comments: