Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Friday, May 29, 2009

in a nutshell

Hey all! It has been awhile! So this post is basically a post with 3 mini posts~ *french accent* Creative no~

Power packed

Last weekend was just powerful! Service with Pastor Mike was awesome!! Mainly Pastor Mike flowed in the Power of the Holy Spirit and it was truly amazing and encouraging! He also shared about the story of the Leper and Jesus, Mark 1: 40-42! It was so heart piercing, in a good way :), and there were a lot of people who were set free! Liberated! It was truly an amazing service! Everyone was touched by the power of God! God's presence was so tangible from the beginning of the service, it just saturated the entire hall :D I am sure everyone wanted the service to go on and on and on :) this case was true for SOT batch 09! They had Pastor Mike for the weekdays too! Was just so happy to hear that the SOT batch had an awesome week with Pastor Mike! Will be hearing more from Ting very soon :P a lil' bit like home~

Cell group was amazing too!!! Darryl had us moving in the power of the Holy Spirit too! Well no one manifested during cell group meeting lah....we just learned about how to listen to God's voice and began to speak life into the lives of our cell group members! It was just refreshing! I am so glad that I am in such a loving family that is W372! There is no better place to be! To grow to learn to share to care to love :D

Chill out

So of course my post will not be complete without......


Hahhaha but this time I didn't go to Starbucks.....cause couldn't find any seats...so instead I went to.....

:D I had Diced Chicken in Djon Mustard Sauce, Pasta Salad with Bacon Bits and Starberry Cream which is chocolate based! I know I said I'll be having a coffee based drink the next time....but i meant STARBUCKS!!! :P

I know the picture not as apetizing at it's suppose to be because of the tissue papers....but what to do...had to share the table with someone else....hai~ and NO I did not get H1N1....or is it H5N1.....or is it H1N5.....HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH aiyah layman's term I didn't get sick :P


YOU SEEEEEEE~ If i was sick, you think I'll still take time to go and take GREAT pictures of myself is it~ HHAHAHAHAHHA

I did go to Starbucks lah....on Thurdays only! (before going to see Sandeep...Next mini post)

And yes yes I did have my coffee based drink~ It's Caramel Venti! Hahahah I am such a cheater aren't I~ I'll have a mocha the next time ok~

I also had....

All of you should be PROUD of me man!!! I choose LOW FAT LEH!!!!! Of course the caramel totally cancels out anything low fat lah....so does the whipped cream....but I am pretty sure the whipped cream was low fat too :P HAHAHHAHA

Also got to get some pictures! Singapore's having yet another Art thingi thing.....ART FESTIVAL!!! That's what it's called hahahahah


I was thinking....won't anyone just take the money.....HAHAHAHHA economy crisis wah....$4 is ALOT of money ok~ HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA But yeah I just love Singapore!! I love all these festival things!!!

Airport Frenzy/Through the looking glass

Finally!

Sandeep at Changi!!!

Like OVER MAN~~~~ LikE BERABIS BANAR~~~~

So arriving at the airport....and waiting for San to come out of the Arrival gate...cause she was transiting to ITALY!!! So waited and waited...then I thought to myself cannot be so long....So I called and she was in the toilet -_-

Should have guessed.....such a girl man~ HAHAHAHAH girl man....

So waited and waited again....then called again and this time.....

:O

SHE COULDN'T COME OUT!!!!! The Immigration won't allow her...cause she would have to have a minimun of 5 hours between flights to able to come out! And also cause she needed a visa and they didn't want to give her one :(

My fault also....totally forget that San was Indian....as in Indian NATIONALITY!!! I am not racist ok~ maybe only once towards Krystle lah...HAHAHAHAH and ok ok occasionaly when I drive....I am a little racist....BUT other than that I am not! :P hahaha

So since the Arrival immigration officers didn't allow her out....we went ALL OVER the AIRPORT trying to see if the other officers....the Departure immigration officers, the ICA officers and the Police officers to see if either she can come out, or I can go in.....and cannot!!!

So we had to....talk through a glass wall -_-

It was so depressing!!!

Hahhahaah both of us felt like we were visiting either me visiting her or she visiting me in Prison like that....hahahah of course prison floors aren't carpeted....but still! Through a glass wall.....

We did manage to take dumb pictures.....HAHAHAHHA we couldn't stop laughing at ourselves! So since we couldn't talk TALK.....we decide to abuse Changi's free calls services >:)

So when I had to go catch my last train....San used the Airport's phone to call me and we talked! And boy did we talk!! Hahahhaah of course ofter 20minutes the call would have been cut off...but San would call again and again! Hahahahah until she finally had to board the plane bound for ITALY!!!

She's already in Italy for 4 days :( I am so envious! She's taken such nice PICTURES!!!!

But it was still GREAT to see San again! After such a long time!! Even though it was through a glass wall -_-

We didn't even get to give each other what we bought for each other....

San's Rock Candy for me.....

And my Cream Puffs for her.....

San's going to keep the rock candy UNTIL we see each other the next time...in Brunei....BUT OF COURSE I CAN'T KEEP THE CREAM PUFFS!!! They're already in my tummy happily enjoying their new home and soon....well some of them already are....but the rest would then have to find a new home....the Sewer....HAHAHAHAHAH

MISS YA SAN!!!! Do email me!!!! :D

So yes that's almost everything in a nutshell!!! A very BIG nutshell hahahah

BIBLE STUDY WITH PASTOR KONG IN JUST 18 hours and 30 minutes!!! SO EXCITED!!!!

No comments: