Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Sunday, May 17, 2009

so it begins

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! IM SO RELIEVED! [No not the toilet type of relieved] relieved! Becos exams had just ended for me last Wednesday!

I so much wanted to type something in this blog right after the exams, and actually started on a few lines on Thursday (the day after the last exam) but got distracted. By what you may ask? Well, im not telling. Why? Becos! im a woman of mystery.

Ok la, it’s tv.

HA HA. &that’s really all I’ve been doing the past few days! I was a couch potato. Don’t judge me. But I did manage to get done some things-to-do-after-exams! Like organize/rearrange/puncher/stapler/file my messy MESSY notes (slightly dangerous when you’re eyes are glued to the tv screen), cleaning my room (in progress), folding messy clothes on floor (also in progress). So it’s basically been this:
Wednesday evening – sleep & TV!
Thursday afternoon and evening – TV & notes organizing (SG postponed to saturday)
Friday – oh this was a blur of hairspray + wolverine + push + ice cream bars

Yesterday (Saturday) however, I finally got some sense to step away from the telly. And decided the night before to jog that (sat) morning. The jog is supposed to initiate my start of a more productive holiday. So the plan was, wake up at 5am and go to the nearby *empty plot of land* to jog. Anyways, long story short, lunch plans were made for Saturday afternoon which somehow eventually led to me teaming up with jasmine (a friend from church) for an early morning hike at tasek lama.







So the initial plan was:
sleep early at 12am, wake up at 5.30am, hike/jog at tasek lama till 8ish?, back to my place for a shower, pick angel (my sister) from her school, back home, then out for lunch at this great Indian restaurant, hang around for a bit, pick Derek from AC2, and off to SG and. Etc.

This was what happened:
Couldn’t sleep (found out much later on it was the night before that time of the month.. too personal? Anyways), had flu symptoms (aiya not swine flu la).. (In Jesus’ name!!) so took the pink pill* which sent me straight to zz land at 2am. Rain and the late night sleep cost me the morning jog, so jogged in the hot sun at 1.30 that afternoon. .. haha ok, this story’s getting pretty lengthy. So, the end.
(*pink pill – flu pill)

Ha ha. But SG (cell group for young adults) was fun! They were having a pictionary game, and it was so funny.














me: Mutant!!!!
Alex: No












Everyone: ????
Victoria: dragon -_-


AHAH . I found it funny. The whole thing was funny.
Anyways!

Ok I’m pretty rusty with blogging, so I’ve yet to master the art of filtering out useless information. Which probably is all of the above, because how can any of these be useful for anything like research? Would anyone really take anything from this post (like the dragon picture) for research? If they do, doesn’t that leave you wondering what kind of research is that?

haha. Goodnight!

No comments: