Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Thursday, May 21, 2009

No angels and demons anatomy...

Don't you just love it whenIputallthewordsintogether :) Hahahah But you have to admit, it is a very cool post title :P



So I didn't get to watch Angels and Demons, neither did I get to cry bucketful of tears cause I was not able to watch Grey's Anatomy, I ALSO didn't get to learn about the anatomy of angels and demons HAHAHAHAHA



What I did get to do was........





Go to STARBUCKS AGAIN!!! :D HAHAHAHAH But this was just yesterday! I didn't go three days in a row ok~ I am not made of money....I am however made of Starbucks vouchers HAHAHA This time round I had Mozerella Cheese Tomatoes and Wild Rocket with a non-coffee drink yet again, Chocolate Cream Chip Venti :)



The next time I go to Starbucks I will get a coffee based drink ok~



Also went out with my connect group!





Kiat Seng and Edwin couldn't make it, cause Kiat was held up in camp, BUT he'll be ORD SOON!!! ORD is yet another Singapore short form phrase....which I can't remember what it stands for exactly....but it's the term used to describe an NS (National Service) Man who has already served his country for the period of time needed....I wanted to say....Who has served his time in the army....but it sounds like being in jail hahahaha So anyways Edwin was stuck at home....So it was just Pearly, Mei Hui and Myself!



We went to Soup Spoon to have our dinner. Didn't get to take any pictures tough hehehe was too engrossed in the food to take my camera out hahahahah, Pearly had the Velvety Mushroom, Mei Hui had Clam Chowder and I had Beef something....hahahahah



The whole time we were planning "So what are we going to do after dinner?" In the end we decided to go to......



the Eight floor of the Fairmont Hotel to just chillax by the....



Of course Mei Hui was more adventurous....



I didn't want to play with water or go anywhere near the pool without having any extra clothes cause there was this one time, when I went to Seasons in Centrepoint in Brunei for the high tea buffet and like they have a pool on the outside....so I was jumping at the edge of the pool, missed my footing and my feet went into the pool....thank goodness my butt was very cushioned backed then and was really big, I fell and sat down HARD on the edge of the pool with the entire bottom half of my body in the pool making it completely wet!



It was so embarassing......the only good thing was....My jeans were dark blue so it wasn't SO OBVIOUS....but of course I had an audience....my siblings and Daphne, and when I went in to tell my Mum.....my new set of audiences grew......



So I learned never to try anything funny near a pool without having any change of clothes hahahaha



So we just chillax by the side of the pool just talking and getting to know more about each other :) it was really a great outing :D



Also got to take awesome pictures when we left.....



Aren't you just jealous of how beautiful my home is....


Well I don't live at the Esplanade lah, but it will only take me 30 or so minutes to get there :P hahahahha


Service this weekend is going to SPECTACULAR!!! Rev. Mike Connel is COMING!!! Am definitely excited and expecting for GREAT things to happen!!


Also will be helping out in a blood donation drive this Saturday....can't donate blood yet :( cause it has only been two months....wonder if I should tell the committee members that I have this thing for blood >:) wakakakakka


Till then all!!

No comments: