Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the death of me!

SO EMBARRASSED, OUTRAGED AND now....RELIEVED!!!!

Yesterday....the 12th of May 2009 I was in a hurry to take a shower and I ACCIDENT LY locked myself out of my room at 2pm with NOTHING but a TOWEL leaving EVERYTHING ELSE in the room!!!!! I had only ONE shirt that was hung on the outside and NOTHING ELSE!!!

So summing up ALL of the courage that I have and putting on the thickest face you can ever imagine, I wore the shirt and towel that I had and went down to the office to ask for the keys to my room! And I must have gone up and down, from my room on the 11th floor to the office on the 1st floor, like more than 8 times!!!! Only to find out that the office had duplicated the WRONG KEY FOR THE ROOMS!!!!

They only had the key to the OTHER ROOM!!!! And not my room!!! So the only way for me to get into my room was to wait for my roommate!!! So guess how long I waited in the LIVING ROOM with NOTHING BUT A TOWEL, in a HOT SINGAPORE AFTERNOON with NOTHING TO ENTERTAIN ME?!?!?

I was in the living room waiting until NOW!!!

12.53AM on the 13th of May 2009!!!

Which mean I was waiting for my ROOMMATE FOR LIKE ALMOST 11 HOURS!!!!! *UGH*

I know if you have nothing nice to say about a person don't say it! BUT *UGH* TWO of my other roommates came home at about 7pm! And I was SOOOOO HAPPY cause I thought I could have borrowed their phones to contact the person who has my room key, BUT they don't have WORKABLE PHONES!!

So I waited again and in pops another roommate....not the one I was looking for....at about 10pm! ECSTATIC at this point, I was REALLY SO HAPPY to see him! And HE HAD A WORKABLE PHONE!!! So I was able to contact the person with the keys to my room and he said that he would be back in 1hour time!

So I waited and WAITED and he only got back at 12.53am!!! Reeking of alcohol!!! Not that I am not grateful that he came home! BUT *UGH*!!!


11 hours gone JUST LIKE THAT!!!!! I was so angry!!! :@

I couldn't leave the apartment cause I only had a towel! Even if I had clothes I had no money! *UGH*!!!

So for 11 hours!! I just stayed in the living room!!! I did however got to fry half a chicken with batter, made vinegar pork and "baked" potatoes, but *UGH* 11 hours just GONE never to be seen again!

I did clean the kitchen....took my sweet sweet SWEET time showering......TWICE......then I played with poker cards by MYSELF here and there......it was so sad....

The only PRODUCTIVE thing that I did in the 11 hours was had a MUCH REQUIRED quiet time!!! To cool things down and to calm myself.....sigh~

moral of the story: Even when you're in a rush THINK THINGS THROUGH!!!!!!!

There was one thing that I learned however from this ENTIRE ORDEAL!!! Although having NO CONNECTION TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD AT ALL for like 11 hours....I have to say that the 11 hours did seem to fly by very fast! For that I have to Thank God!!! I know that I know that I know if I hadn't taken time to spend my quiet time with God, I would really go BERSERK!!

So friends who are reading this post....just bare with all the *UGH-NESS* of the post, just needed to RELEASE....I mean who can I call at this time......

I GUARANTEE the next one will be a GOOD ONE :D

Loving everyday more and more :D

till next time!

No comments: