Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Sunday, May 10, 2009

bloodlust and faith :O

Don't get frightened with the title...although...since I have now asked you to not get frightened by the tile you're probably getting a little bit frightened hahahaha

So this week was truly productive! Well not THAT productive but it was more than satisfying...can't seem to find the exact word that I want to use to describe this week...

But anyways....don't you just love my post title??? I am now starting to be as creative as possible in naming my blog posts :)

BTW Thank You Daph for TAGGING!!! My other friends.....you have now made me very the....

:'(

HAHAHHAHAHAH So yes anyways, within a week...technically in just 6 days....well less than 6 days....I have finished reading the entire Twilight Saga :D and also watched the Twilight Movie and listened to the entire Twilight Soundtrack HAHAHAHHAHAHA

I didn't spend like 144hours (6 days) STRAIGHT just reading the entire saga comprising of 4 books, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.......that'll be kinda well sad if I did spend 144hours straight in just reading....hahah kinda nerdy and according to a cg member who reminds me of Jason and Rich and Mark all rolled into one, gay....

Hahahah according to Miss Chua Ee Ying I'm so not spiritual for reading the saga~ How I miss hanging out with Joyce....

So yes the entire saga was really really GREAT :D it was kinda like Harry Potter only less Magic and more Romance ;)

A lot of the parts of the story, the way the author, Stephanie Meyer, just writes and describe love and eternity and sacrifice, alot of it reminds me about some biblical truths....I am NOT saying that vampires are real~ HAHAHHAHA that'll be OVER~ I am talking about instances like in Breaking Dawn the final installation of the saga Stephenie Meyer wirtes:

When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one?If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how
could you not give it?

If it was someone you truly loved?


It just reminds me of how far I would go for God, not that God will ever be killing me lah, but you get the point.....giving sacrificially, giving your all to God and knowing that He will take care of the rest :)

So overall I really loved the entire saga :) it had a happy ending :) which made me love it even more :D

So besides the vampire saga and what not, I also got a letter from the Blood Clinic (my blood donation thingi) that I am officially belonging to the Blood Group.............

A+

On the very same day we had to do BLOOD TESTING IN OUR HUMAN GENETICS LAB!!! Hahahahah I was overly excited and one of my classmates said "I think you're too engrossed in the Twilight Saga" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA but I loved the lab lesson not because I suddenly loved blood so much but BECAUSE I find blood testing VERY FASCINATING!! I had to prick my finger twice.....cause the lab assistant didn't know how to collect my blood -_-

But it was really fun! Wish I had taken pictures of ALL THE BLOOD!!! >:) MUAHAHHAHHAHAHAH from the experiment it further confirms that I am A positive!

I was telling my mom how A+ totally suits me....cause I am such a wonderful person that even my blood agrees with it....I am an A+ person ;) HAHAHAHHA get it?

Also got to cook PASTA!!!!!!

Mushroom Sauce pasta with Chicken and Ham bits :)

Was so happy that I got to cook pasta hahahah it has definitely been awhile since I've cooked pasta and it turn out DELICIOUS :)

Mother's DAY!!!! Really did wish I could have celebrate it with my mum.....how I miss her so much! So I did SMS and EMAIL her both of which were SUPER LONG!!! I mean if you think my post is long....you've yet to get an email from me :P

Mother's Day Service was HILARIOUS!!!! The Drama as usual was FIRST CLASS!! Pastor Derek shared the word on how Godly Women has the Ministry of Teaching, Loving and Building :) It was very inspirational!

Now it comes down to the topic of faith!! hahahah not that pasta or Mother's Day has anything to do with the "bloodlust" but didn't want to give the post a title like "bloodlust, pasta, mum and faith"........so long and not as eye-catching :P

So yes FAITH!!!

It is IMPOSSIBLE to please God without Faith!! Cell Group!! W372, it was where the Faith was just ignited in me once again :D to do the impossible, to stop being safe! To move mountains after mountains with nothing but the faith of a mustard seed :D

Rested, Replenished, Refreshed and Ready :D

No comments: