Our Fabulous Sayings.......

"don't dwell on the past, or worry about the present but look forward and visualize the future"
[B']

"We'll praise Him during the good times. We'll praise Him during the bad"
D'ee

Sunday, May 3, 2009

thunderstorms and rain

No I am not talking about my emotions or my well being or anything to do with me for that matter....but then again....well it all depends on how you look at it....are you confused yet? or are you hooked? OR are you just too turned off by how long winded these first few sentences are that you just go *pfffft* ?

I am referring to the weather at the moment! Hahahaha....seriously though this is like the first ever thunderstorm that I have ever experienced in Singapore, there's such a DOWNPOUR of rain and don't get me started on the lightning and thunder that seems to be fighting over who can get more attention.....Just 5 mins ago the electricity to my place came back on...

Oh yes did i mention that from 1.30am till about 2.00am my apartment had a blackout! And it was only MY apartment -_- we had to cal the security guy to see what happened but it's all good now....the power is back on and I am able to safely use my laptop again....yes, outside it's still raining cats and dogs, wind howling, lightning flashing and thunder well...thundering....oh oh oh you can say booming...but it doesn't have that effect that I want so we shall stick to thundering....BUT in my room now I am feeling safe and comfortable :)

It's been only a week since I last blog....but apparently a week is too long....*ahem* *dia..* *ahem* *ahem* *...na* *ahem* *ahem*

;)

I haven't been bringing my camera out so I don't have any pictures to cushion the HUGE amount of words that shall be posted....and yes di....it is brave of you to ask me for an update hahahah

So...what has been up with me...hmmmmm....well.....

Service with Rev. Dr. John Avanzini :D
-learned ALOT of biblical truths that are applicable in our time now...I mean who can't learn from such a powerful man of God who has positioned himself for such a time as this in teaching the truths of the Bible and the power of the Word of God when we begin to understand and apply by faith! There was one thing that Rev. Dr. John said that just made an impact on how

as Christians we shouldn't have jobs....we should have POSITIONS!!!

:O



Cell group with Darryl :D
- (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: So happy to have Darryl as my cell group leader! She just the most caring and self sacrificing person that you can ever know! It was so good to have Darryl leading in cell group!!! Every cell group meeting is just so wonderful! Every week I always look forward to go to cell group! To not just learn and mould myself into a better person but to also spend more time with a family of friends who loves me for who I am :) W372!!

My first Labs for the term!
It was FUN! Got to play with bacteria! Ok not play but I love lab lessons! We did some culturing of bacteria, streaking of bacteria to get single colonies, cell counting and staining :) We had E.Coli and Strap.Arous....well something along that line...Hahaha and after labs...when i reached home...i got a slight fever.....I am not saying that it was the bacteria...i am just saying that i got sick :P

MEN'S CONFERENCE with Dr.Allan!!! :D
It was RAW!!!!! Not bad~....i summed it up in one word...now it's a thing like among the guys in my cell group to not let the girls know EXACTLY what we learned....so we only give like vague answers all the time HAHAHHA for instance...

Girl CG member: So what did you all learn in the Men's Conference?
Guy CG member: We learned on how to treat woman better.
Girl CG member: Ohhhhhh like what?
Guy CG member: Aiyah you know lah...
Girl CG member: No i don't what exactly did you all talk about?
Guy CG member: EH *another Guy CG member's name* what did we learn yesterday ah...she wants to know....

Now this is just PURELY an INSTANCE!! If for some reason the INSTANCE seems familiar and seems to be what you've just experienced it is PURELY a COINCIDENCE :P

Of course we're not THAT selfish lah! When we DO learn about things that can be SHARED among BOTH sexes.....then we will share! but some things are just GUY stuff and some are just GIRL stuff...

But the meeting was AWESOME!! And I got to just put this in....so we had a hot dog eating competition...and it was HILARIOUS!!! Seriously!! I have never seen an eating competition with such POISE and such ELEGANCE and such MANNERS!!!! It's like this....

1.....2.....3.....GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

*bite* (NOT even a CHOMP!) *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *GULP* OF WATER *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *munch* *gulp* the swallow of the first bite!

So within a time-frame of 3minutes.......2 guys were able to eat up 4 hot dog buns and another 2 ate 2......-_-

1....2......3....YES!!!!

Hahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha I think it's cause of the entire setting...not because they can't! But it's in an air-conditioned placed with all your leaders standing right in front of you and you're wearing very nice clothes....you get the picture...so OF COURSE you gotta eat ELEGANTLY even though it was an eating competition :P

DR. STEPHAN K. MUNSEY!!!!!!!! :D :D
-IT WAS JAW DROPPING!!!!!! I was totally inspired!!!!! I mean like WOW!! Like OH MY GOSH!!! You have not seen an Evangelist UNTIL you've seen DR. STEPHAN K. MUNSEY!!! I mean such PASSION such DRIVE such POWER such ANOINTING such LOVE for GOD!!! The message was for those who have yet to know Jesus as a friend, as a lover, as a redeemer! It was just WOW!!! Love is not a feeling not an emotion it is something that makes a decision, it's something that changes you, something that brings you to another level!

Of course there are other HU HAs (not "has" the english word but HAs the sound as in HA HA HA HA HA but with just one HA and with an "S") if you get what i mean ;)

So yes there of course are other things that went on, but I'll spare you from thinking "Ugh...is He going to go on and on and on about some other thing" :P

So that's all....FOR NOW.....till next time!!

Loving you always :D

Have a GREAT week ahead!!!!

P.S

PLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TAG!!!!!!

PLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS as in with PUPPY DOG EYES not as in

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSs until like want to kill myself like that or as in

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS OR ELSE.......

Just a PLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS with puppy dog eyes :P

No comments: